Here is the reason why cannabis will never be ligalized.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by 420 Medical, Feb 21, 2013.

1. MONEY!!!!

It's not about YOUR tax dollars, it's not about the government making money from taxes and saving money by not wasting it on a harmless cannabis user.

It's about how the rich are getting richer by keeping people in jail. Profiting from incarcerating people will never allow cannabis to be free. Corrections Corporation of America is a FOR PROFIT business who is in business of locking people up.

They have share holders who have money invested in putting people in jail and keeping them in jail. CCA is purchasing state prisons from the state governments with requirement that the government keep them 90% full.

Prohibitionists back in the 1930's didn't have this bullshit to worry about. How and why will anyone decriminalize anything if there are people making money by YOU and ME and people like us going to jail?....this is just the tip of the iceberg people, WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!

2. Another useless thread.

3. in the general elections congressmen will have to start voting for legalization or they won't be voted into office. it's as simple as that, they will still follow mass public opinion to keep their jobs.

getting really tired of these threads

4. Mass opinion is changing and the prohibitionists are losing power when you have public voting on these issues the people will win

5. It is already happening man

You're behind the times

6. But whats the chances of it being legalized?

7. It's already happening....CO and WA are just the start.

in the eyes of the federal gov med legalization and full legalization are the same thing: Illegal. yet there are already 20 states that have broken these laws and more are on the way. if politicians want to keep their jobs they'll legalize

8. I was making a joke because he spelled it wrong...

9. oh lol

another one of those times I wish the internet had a sarcasm button...oh wait...we kinda do:rolleyes:

10. too bad everyone missed it.....I said, THEY ARE MAKING MONEY BY SENDING PEOPLE TO JAIL!!!!!! can anyone hear me out there???? Heeeeellloooooooo

11. how the fuck are people ok with this, I don't get it...THEY ARE MAKING PEOPLE INTO CRIMINALS BECAUSE OF SHARE HOLDERS.

12. No, sorry.

This thread is now about cute kitten pictures.

[​IMG]

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

13. It is more than congress or your state legislators,,we need to start calling our local District Attorneys and Sheriffs out on the wasted manpower and tax dollars spent locking up non-violent offenders in prison,,period,,every state is facing prison funding shortages right now,,even TX is talking decriminalization,,start tearing down the base of prohibition,,your local law enforcement. Remove support or at the least let your elected officials know they know people that are tired of the failed WOD and the continued waste of tax dollars the lock everyone up attitude has achieved.

Actually being called out in public about it is the last thing these people want.

14. I want kannabis to be smegal please!

15. lol didn't miss it, but legislators still WANT TO KEEP THEIR JOBS, in case you missed it. they can't make money off lobbyists if they're not in office.

16. OK, you can just give up. Sit there and grumble and grouse about cannabis being illegal and how we are all helpless and can't do anything about it! :cool:

Me? I am FIGHTING for legalization! I am old enough to remember how in 1968, Timothy Leary was sentenced to TWENTY YEARS IN PRISON FOR TWO ROACHES IN CALIFORNIA! :eek:

Today I can walk down the street with an ounce in my pocket, and the worst I have to fear is a fine! Two states have legalized recreational use and more are considering it or medical use! I have WATCHED the change happening, and if you can't see that WE ARE WINNING, then you are blind!

States Across the Nation Consider Legalizing Marijuana | Legal News | Lawyers.com

The politicians will get on board as soon as some of the "good old boys" are voted out by the every-growing majority of Americans who support legalization! Above all else, a politician wants to stay in office. And if they think being against legalization will cost them their job, they will flip-flop and suddenly "see the light"! :rolleyes:

Marijuana Legalization Hits 56% Support in Rasmussen Poll | StoptheDrugWar.org

And when the corporations realize there is more profit to be made with legal hemp, they too, will get on board, following the almighty dollar!

New Billion Dollar Crop (news – 1938 -Back when a billion dollars was worth something!)

[FONT=&quot]http://productsfromhemp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/billiondollarcrop.pdf[/FONT]

Hemp Products Information (article – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]innvista » Hemp Products Information
    [/FONT]
    Now kindly get out of the way, go sit in a corner or something. As for the rest of us, we should stop answering these pointless posts and get busy working toward legalization! Things are better now, but we still have work to do!

(I'm just as guilty as you guys, too! Been goofin' off! :eek: I should be sending out the first of the 2013 Lists right now and there is a total of 22 pages of names waiting to be sent! OK, it's back to work for Granny! So go do something useful, write a politician or something, while I'm busy! :D )

Granny :wave:

17. Yessss

18. Man how are you worried about the government when creatures like this are born every day?!

[​IMG]

19. Are you completly naive? how many officer's do you think the federal government has? how many officer's do you think each really big city has? now ask yourself why you've been seeing all on the news on everychannel people buying Assult rifles in masse? the government you know,employ's about 30 million collaborator's that's leaves 320 million armed americans do the math.there's a reason why the people who built this country stated in thier bibble/constitution that you as a loyal citizen must be armed well enough to defend yourself agasnt all enemies.ESP if thier your Own Government.why do you think thier trying to brainwash americans that the constitution is outdated?? Because they know idea's how to govern yourselves do not get old!