Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here is my story

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by shattermatter00, Oct 1, 2014.

1. So after one of the craziest nights of my life I figured I'd have to share this story with you all. It all started with me getting into dabs about a year ago. Since then they have come and gone but slowly gotten more popular in my area. Anyway, this led to me learning about reclaim oil. For those who don't know that's the oil left behind inside your rig. It's perfectly clean and not like res in a bong. eventually I collected my reclaim and got about .5-1 gram. I knew you could use it to make edibles and it could be put into anything since the thc is already activated when vaporizing it onto the nail. So I decided to put it into a choc chip muffin. I put a little bit of vegetable oil into a pan and got it warm but not bubbling. Then I dropped in my reclaim and mixed it around in the pan until it was fully dissolved. I then mixed the reclaim dissolved vegetable oil into the muffin mix, stirred together and put it all in a mug. Then cooked it in the microwave. Anyway, I've never been so stoned in my life. One hour later and I was beyond gone. And I have a decent tollerance. Now here I am 14 hours later and still comfortably baked. I totally underestimated the power of reclaim and recommend everyone try cooking with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum