Here is my 1st indoor starting from seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tbudman, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hey all got my 1st indoor setup in progress. Outdoors doing good nothing huge started season late but thats a different thread.

Start off I have 2 mystery seeds and 5 orange krush seeds. 1st 3 were planted on 7/31/12 (2mystery seeds & 1 orange crush.

2nd & 3rd orange krush planted on 8/1/12. & last 2 orange krush planted on 8/2/12.

All seeds are unsexed so i labled each cup with numbers so i can take to bulls out of the pin.

Using all organic soil empire mixed with roots organic. nutes guna use are iguana juice veg and bloom.

I had the light at about 6 to 8 in away from plants they say stretching so now there at 3in away seem better.

let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. heres some more time lapse pics ill be up todate soon sorry didnt start sooner i work 6days a week 8 to 10hr days so hard to get on and log these goodies. but took the day off so time to relax.

heres some more pics

Attached Files:

3. Oh yea im running a 6 bulb t5 putting out 30,000lumes

And these should be the rest of them. post more in a few days and those will be to exact date.:smoke::wave:.

I also have 2 black cherry pie clones under the t5 as well. But not looking super great. Might just put them outdoors cause I havent gotten the clone thing down I can germinate n grow seeds so far but my clones arent like my outdoor ones. ill get pics of them in a lil.

heres for now let me know feedback, advice, tips, tricks?

Oh and when should i transplant them into 5 gallon smart pots?

Attached Files:

4. Just wanted to know when should i transplant them. And how early can i tell the sex of them ill put up some close ups how they stand today.

5. U can tell the sex after 3 weeks veg early. They looking ok ya soil loojs abit cheep. Coco al the way. 125Watt blue bulb will get them going sharpish. Good luck. If u get to flower what grow methoid u doing. Sog / scrogg / tower.

6. Well for soil I'm using empire mixed with roots organic. And not sure yet not to familiar with them have to do lil more research was just guna flower em under a hps in the room.

7. Here's my outdoors love the soil n Sun. N iguana juice.

ForumRunner_20120815_093304.png

8. Soil's I'm using mixing them together.

ForumRunner_20120815_195704.png

9. And the seedlings as they stand today.

Attached Files:

10. When should i transplant them to their 5 gallon pots?

11. How old are they? Also cant you seed the sex already? There are some little things on the first and second leaves set

Also I think you shall transplant ir already they seem big for the cup

12. i planted them on 7/31/12,8/1/12,8/2/12 so their 15 to 16 days old. They were seeds i got from some bud. So idk the sex.

or are you saying you can see the sex? males?

ok yea im goin to do a transplant tomarrow morning then need more soil.

13. [quote name='"tbudman"']i planted them on 7/31/12,8/1/12,8/2/12 so their 15 to 16 days old. They were seeds i got from some bud. So idk the sex.

or are you saying you can see the sex? males?

ok yea im goin to do a transplant tomarrow morning then need more soil.[/quote]

If that's actually the sex I would say female... Pretty sure it's not since my young plant has that too but a lot smaller

14. cool thanks man yea I have pots its just I need to know on how much soil to get cause if some are males not guna be kind of a waste unless recycle soil. Yea they all have those 2 leafs/hairs looking things. hopefully well see.

15. Looking to SOG my seedlings need help on tips, how to, and any vids that can point me in the right direction??

So far I've read you just lay nylon or netting on top of canopy. And to tie down the tops for a week then release them. And cut bottom branches? Does this sound on track or am I all wrong. pls help would be great.

16. not a problem if male, just reuse the soil like you said :)

Also I noticed they are not really big it's just the camera haha... I think you can keep it there for 1 week or so.

17. Yea there only about 1 to 2 in tall. Ok yea. I was guna make a trip to the grow shop this morning bit ill wait a till sat.

ForumRunner_20120816_085353.png

18. If I'm not wrong, you shall only transplant after the plant reaches 2x the size of the pot/cup.

19. Cool thanks so much man. U know anything about SOG

20. no idea bro... just a starter with basic knowledge trying to help a jah brother haha

But remember, google is your friend, this forum search box too. Don't be afraid to use them :D