Here goes nothing!

Discussion in 'General' started by yeahIsmoke05, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Note: PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD

So, ive been contimplating if i should do this or not. I havent been posting alot and just been drifiting away, and then this happened....so why not, Im 15, and for those of you who have accepted me as a mature person, thank you..

i just wanted to share this, and do so i had to admit to underage :eek:

i made a thread a while ago about how my dad applied for his FFL(machine gun license) and so he told me not drugs were allowed ON the property....so i did taht for a while, and then i got the feeling the ATF would never come...so i started smoking on the property, once i got caught rolling a jay.....the other two times he asked me straight up, and so i straight up told him.....i mean yeah i felt like shit, i risked his lifes work...and i understand where hes coming from, he use to smoke...and so he understand where i come from...but its not really worth it

i smoked SAturday with some homies...while they were in Florida, and straight up told him i did when he asked...but i was relaly precautious, oh well....he gave me this today, and i see where hes coming from.....thank you for a great year or so....i had a good time, thank you again

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/canyouspellthis/scan.jpg

PS: how many did i fool this whole time?:p

2. : sigh : Mature or not, due to legal reasons the City can not take the risk of knowingly allowing minors to post on the forums. By admiting you were, we\'ve no choice but to ban you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.