here are my plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pitbulljd900, Mar 30, 2016.

1. you can tell me what ypu honest think?
    bagseed/mid[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]ef938a5cd8a829949b0cd47083492fa.jpg[/IMG]
    they are 4 weeks old.
    soil: foxfarm ocean.
    light: cfl 23watts and 2 mars 300 they will be here soon.
    nutrients: cal mag seaweed tiger bloom
    big grow and grow.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You have too many plants going under the lights I see in the pics. Even with adding LED lights to the mix, you're still going to be pushed to grow off that many plants. Those MARS LED lights you've got coming will help to some degree, but they will only cover so much square footage realistically. You can harvest more from one plant that is well taken care of and that gets all it needs environmentally than you can by trying to grow off 4 or 5 in that same amount of space. But it won't take you long to figure out what's the best route to take as far as numbers. A lot of this stuff is just common sense and you gain the knowledge by doing and screwing up and doing better the second time. LOL Make sure you are not over watering...watering only when container is at least 80%+ dry, since they don't like their roots sitting in moisture. With an indoor grow, the pH of any liquids going into your plants should be adjusted to a range of 6.3 to 6.7 so the roots of your plants don't lock up. Good soil, good light, correct watering technique and using pH'd water in your plants will carry you way on into the veg cycle before you actually need to give the plant nutes. But you'll figure all that out as time goes on. Reading the new grower threads will help you out a lot. There are quite a few posted just for the new grower and contain that ever-so-important basic information that all growers SHOULD know BEFORE they plant a seed or clone, but few rarely bother to put the time in to do that. Most spend hours and days figuring out the grow setup and never bother to think about learning how to grow the plant the right way. But the more you grow, the better you get at it. Good luck! TWW

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks but i think i can pull this off. when all my equipment show up.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Grasscity Forum mobile app