Here are my pics of the CARMELICIOUS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by highlife116, Dec 30, 2008.

1. These two plants are 19 days old,the little one is two weeks old and is a AFGAN.:hello:How do they look to you guys

Attached Files:

2. :smoking:RIGHT HERE WALT:hello:

3. Lookin fine so far:D

4. I love it,this shit is great walt theyll be three weeks on tha 1st

5. Good color, but are very stretched. This leads me to believe either improper type of lighting, at the wrong distance, or both.
    Also, may not have a fan blowing on them?

6. I was wondering why they were so long,I dont have no fan to them yet.Using floresent lighting.This is my first,but will be good I hope
    :cool:Thanks for the advice anony

7. What Anony said... you may not have enough total watts of light for that many plants. And most definitely... lower the lights to the top of the plants, 1-3" away.

Are those your final pots? They look kinda small for a full grow, so I'll assume you will be transplanting. When you do, bury the long stems up to the cotyledons. And yes, get yerself a fan to get a breeze shaking the stems a bit. That will strengthen the stem walls, thicken the stalk and promote better root growth. I know it's kinda hard to find a fan for sale in the winter, but I got one at Target (this one), searching their web site and checking which stores had them in stock.

GL!! :D

8. look healthy but stretched as said before, what type of fluro's u using, how many and at what distance ?

9. Im using 2 4ft flouresents, 4 bulbs, regular light i believe.I just moved tha lights from about 2ft away to about 1 ft away and i ot a fan blowing in the grow room now,ill keep posting the results.:confused:

10. So far so good, bro. Those "regular bulbs"... u mean plain ol' incandescent bulbs? If so, then get some CFL bulbs instead... much more efficient! Do you know what temp the color spectrum is on yer 4-ft flouros? U want "daylight" - 6500k spectrum bulbs for now, while you're vegitating and change over to 2700k fluros when you initiate flowering in a few weeks.

GL! :D

11. thanks ggman,you know i order the daylight 6500 bulbs,but they sent me te small sinny ones that dont fit.I got the fat bulbs,just regular light.Is it str8 to buy them in lowes,it wont hurt the plants will it. JUST BURNT ME A JOINT CANT WAIT FOR THE GOOD STUFF:smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. Also... if you can move the 4-ft fluros dooooown, closer to the top leaves of yer seedlings, do it. 1ft away will continue to produce stretchy stems and that stem growth will be at the expense of leaf growth. You want to use those lights to generate green leafy growth cuz that's where yer buds gonna come from eventually.

Check the pic below... might be a bit hard to make out, but my T8 shoplight was ON TOP of the plants. The seedlings in the pic are 3 or 4 inches tall and no more than 2 inches from the bulbs in the shop light. :D

Attached Files:

13. Ok i see.Cant lower my lights no more,so im gonna put something under them to raise them up and give it a try.Ill keep you posted on the results.Let me ask you,how often do you think I should water.Right now im probally watering once a week,but my soil holds more water then most,at least thats what it said.:smoking:

14. Good thinking... bring the plants to the lights! :D

Hmm, soil that has particles in it to retain water is a risky proposition if yer not careful. In fact, MJ grows best in soil that's fairly aerated, which is why they need perlite or vermiculite in the mix.

In terms of watering frequency, your plants will tell ya if anything is wrong. :) It's way better to water too little than too much (since it's harder to fix plants that have gotten too much water). Let yer soil dry out in the top couple of inches, between waterings. If once a week is working for ya (if the plants don't get droopy or dried out) then I suspect yer doing fine. You will definitely be watering more as they get bigger, but don't sweat it and don't overwater! :D

15. Good advice here guys, and good job OP, keep up the good work. :D

16. nice grow bro! I'll be watching this one. I have a little carmelicious going myself as well as some silver haze.
    Have your grown carmel before? Where did you get your seeds?
    Give me a shout when you get a minuet-

17. :smoking:No 1st caramel grow.I need to get a camera,but the three biggest are a foot high,agout 6 steps up of branches.There a month old now,going into flowering when all my others get two months old,which will make the three caramels a lil older,but all is going well:hello: amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com gots the caramelicious,i dont no the sex yet,will no in a month:smoking:

18. Ya, that's the same place I bought my seeds from. I had a hard time getting them to sprout. I was 2 for 10. Maybe it's my technique I'm not sure. My carmelicious mother Has the thickest stem (including the clones that are now mother plants) and the PHATEST leaves. Have you run into any problems hang ups?

19. Yeah,i got 3 out of 10.I got 1 afgan out of 10 to.Them free ones they send ya,all them came up.But the three I got going are looking great.:smoke:

20. Here is an update:29 days old now:smoke:

Attached Files: