Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

herbs to mix with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flygreenbro, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Ok so i know that in europe smoking joints mixed with tobacco is really popular, but i don't feel like getting cancer or getting addicted to tobacco. Does anyone know of any herbs that i can mix in to my joints for a smoother smoke? It's not about getting high, it's about the pleasure of smoking.

2. I've never tried this, but mixing with organic teas might be nice. Just make sure its not tea bags, get loose tea like oolong. I have smoked just tea before and it was very relaxing. The taste is kinda gross but if you squeese some lemon/lime/ect on it and let dry it might be better. You can also squeese small amounts of lemon ect on your weed and let dry for flavored smokes. Go to the grasscity legal herb page and buy some of those to mix with bud as well.

3. St. Johns wart, blue lotus, lavender, there's tons of them, you just need to figure out what you want the herb to do.

4. I've heard lavender Damian's leaf,passion flower, skullcap, and I used to mix mint with regg

5. In Aus we mix our bongs with tobacco

6. Cat Mint.