herbs that compliment weed

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by bklynvettes, Mar 23, 2011.

1. whats up grasscity? ive been smoking for a while and now vaping with a mflb, and i wanted to know, what other herbs and plants mix well with weed. ive herd of people putting pepermint in joints, but i wanted to know what else is good. also, if i can use it in my mflb, that would be even better. i hope this isnt already another thread because i searched for a while and sorry in advance if it is.

2. I'm not sure if this is going to go into another drug discussion... but there are MANY herbs than compliment marijuana in terms of effects. I'm not going to post them though. PM me if you want or look up ethnobotanicals..

EDIT: in the end there not that worth it btw IMO

3. I'd rather just stick to the good herb mary jane :smoke: screw mixing it. It does a good enough job already :D

4. i wasnt talking about effects, although it never occured to me that might be apossibility. i ment more of a taste thing. just wanting to know if theres some new things to try. also, i thought i might be a more common occurance, but i guess thats why i cant find it on google right?

5. I mix this with a joint every once in a while... i really like the flavor and it's a great filler for when you're running low...

Damiana

6. thanks for the suggestion. thats the type of responses i was looking for. do you know if it vaporizes simmilar to weed?

7. Well, I grow organic catnip in the summer for my kitties, and I know it tastes really good in tea, kind of minty and sagey, so I was actually thinking of using it as a joint mixer* at some point, so it would probably work well in an MFLB too.

What I currently use as a joint mixer* is Honeyrose Special Herbal Smoking mixture (a tobacco substitute from UK), instead of tobacco because I don't really want the nicotine/crap. I actually vaped some on its own in my MFLB tonight and it was really pleasant. I wouldn't bother mixing it with weed in an MFLB though - I find weed by itself is tastier.

*I prefer unmixed joints, but so little weed gets me high that I've discovered unmixed joints waste a lot of the precious green.

8. Look up kanna.

9. Wooo! I had similar curiosities when I got my xtreme vape! So far I have used slightly dried, fresh mint (good), cammomeal (ive have no idea how to spell that but it is relaxing) and lavender pedals/buds mixed with the kind herb. The lavender is my favorite. I want to try ginger too. There are lists on the Google and burried in this forum that will give you vape temps for different herbs, find them and start with stuff that has about the same vape temp as THC. I've also heard very positive things about natural catnip.

10. hah cool i never knew about these, ima be sure to try them out