Herbies seeds ripped me.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Peace420, May 3, 2016.

1. Hell ya buck

2. I ordered from herbies came within 4 days and got extra seeds i would recommend them hope you get your problem sorted

3. just got my second order from Herbie's on the west coast USA took about 2 1/2 weeks.

4. 1464387272862.jpg
    Ordered from 420mag.com advertisement site for $130
    100-white widow
    100-white rhino
    100-white haze
    All fem!!!
    Always look around for the best deals :D

Live Life
    Fuck Fame

• Like Like x 1
  5. Really? 100 seeds for 130? or am I just high and reading that wrong

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 300 seeds for 130

Live Life
    Fuck Fame

7. Goddamn.... Keep a grow journal for future reference, I wanna see how they turn out!

Sent from my XT1031 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Live Life
    Fuck Fame[/QUOTE]
    there's an old saying, if something sounds to good to be true it probably is. try a few and see what you have before going big they may be hermies

9. STFU no way dahhhhhhmn i want that deal thats a scam an add

10. Thought it was scammin but saw it on high times and clicked it, saw the deal going on and 8 days later BC stamped package had it delivered in vials

Live Life
    Fuck Fame

• Like Like x 2
  11. I just ordered from Herbie site three days ago and was nothing like that I paid with my visa debit but still same with stealth shipping they say they can't do it cause heaps were getting pulled up but assured me my order was fully insured o let's see wat happens I chose them cause I heard nothing but good things so idk will let u know if they come tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. So you never got your Herbie's order? I'm having the same problem with the tracking thing... I paid for it and nothing ... I hope I ain't getting scammed

13. I wouldn't sweat it. I ordered around the 5th, no tracking arrived 10 days later. You paid for tracking and if it gets confiscated then Im almost positive they will refund or replace it. (By emailing them the customs letter)

I have good faith in herbies. They have done well by me for a few years now.

Just try and be patient and if it seems hard try and imagine all the poor saps that order around the winter holidays. Happy thoughts homie!

I imagine no tracking maybe because people might have sent up red flags checking it 20 times a day while its sitting in customs ( or something like that )

14. Well I ordered on the 1st shipped on the 2ND and still nothing.. I'm just nervous that they didn't send anything because I still haven't even got a customs letter

15. After buying with herbies I got a ton of taxi and limo charges from San Francisco declined on my card, may be coincidence, but considering it didn't happen until that overseas purchase... Begs the question.

16. Damn that sucks this was my first time using them and it will be my last. I have a feeling they are just scamming new customers because I do hear alot of good about them but I haven't seen the good. I should of just stuck with my old bank

17. Finally came through I think they just lied to me about the ship date everything shows that they shipped on the 9th and not the 2ND like they said but I'm satisfied they came through

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mine arrived very quick from Herbies as well, glad you got yours!

19. We're u at I'm in Aus emailed herbies and they were very understanding as it was my fault they were shipped to wrong address and they still resent them fingers cross they come thru in a week or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk