Herbies seeds ripped me.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Peace420, May 3, 2016.

1. if you read my post, they asked for that as well. the form in the screenshot asks for the credit card security number, and in a separate part of the form asks for the last four digits of ssn social security number.

2. That's not herbies asking for your social security, that's Wells Fargo asking so your not getting ripped off by an over seas purchase. Totally normal practice by Wells Fargo for security. It's not herbies asking for the social, it's your card

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah that's covered in the next post:
    "The thing is, this appeared legitimate in that I have a program that monitors the ip addresses of websites I visit and blocks known malware, spam, ads, etc., and this program showed that it was originated from a company called Arcot (which is an actual private company that provides online services for banks and credit card providers, a legitimate company albeit with a poor reputation for quality) and was then routed by savvis, which is a company directly associated with century link internet service provider which maintains most of the infrastructure in my area. I looked this form up, apparently this was a service created by arcot in like 2007, but consumers hated it... So this is potentially something legitimately associated with the card payment, but I've never seen it before, don't know why that would still be in use, and it's definitely not information that should be given out online, especially not in an unencrypted java script. Even if this was genuine, it could still be easily intercepted. Anyway, sorry for the marathon post. this was all just so convoluted and weird I decided not to use herbies."

• Like Like x 1
  4. Exactly....it didn't come from herbies. You're freaking out over normal crap.

So ok you say you paid for tracking, any proof? You kept everything else surely you kept what you were supposed to keep

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think you got a misunderstanding bro. I'm not the op. I didn't want my bank information relayed over herbie's unsecure connection, and for that reason never made a purchase from them.

6. Ahhh I am confused, damn weed. you are confused by that page though. That was from whatever company handles Wells Fargo online security and not herbies. It's not herbies fault they asked for the info.

• Like Like x 2
  7. no worries bro i'm ripped too haha. yeah I doubt it's herbie's fault, but because of the way their site was setup, any info I submitted through that 3rd party form could be intercepted.
    it's also not a service I've opted into with my bank, they would normally just call me when the transaction took place. so overall it was a little fishy.

8. Here's a website for you buck www.CBP.gov./contact/ports click on your state and you can see which port of entry your stuff goes through if it's Chicago cross fingers as I said they are rough on us veggie lovers most of the time it takes 5-10days to receive my past orders took 5 days too 7

• Like Like x 1
  9. no killset you are right in a way .That step when it asks to make a new social code .It makes you a new pass code in your bank account .It is a code to make sure your safe obviously .I wrote it down just in case, it really changes your id password

• Like Like x 1
  10. It says mine comes throug houston. Hope they are not to bad

11. Yeah I was gonna say I don't remember them asking for that.

12. I'm on the west coast and it takes a couple weeks but I send money orders. last time I used a credit card some clown in Slovenia got my info and tried to do a little air travel but there wasn't any money in my account and the bank canceled the card.

13. Strange Herbies is one of the best seed banks out there, Ive never had problems for years as well as many others i know that order from them. Maybe just unlucky?

• Like Like x 2
  14. I ordered from herbies 2 weeks ago. Got my seeds week later. Hope you get issue resolved though.

15. Got my babies in today

16. Single seed bank @ worldwidemarijuanaseeds.com. Has 90% good feedback, usually arrives in a week, nice stealth method, can order a single seed unlike other banks, and works with other seed banks so if one rips you off theyd all haveto rip you off if your order includes multiple seed banks. No ss, no signing for delivery, and free resends.

17. I hope i get mine soon. I ordered early last week

18. I ordered mine on Tuesday buck so you should be getting yours very shortly.herbies rules still no issues period 5 orders and counting

19. Yea i dont doubt that. Hopefully by monday. I read lots of great reviews. I will let peiple know when i do so everyone know they are not a scam.

20. Got my order today. So for now herbies is my go to place!!!

• Like Like x 1