Herbies really took care of it If you looking for Freedom Haze....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by born420, Jul 29, 2013.

1. #1 born420, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    Edited because they sent unreal freebies on my 2nd order to counter the first mess up. Oh my did they fix it lol. They also tossed some auto Diavolo in so I get to try again!! Nice!

I bought 28 beans(not cheapest either) and the freebies are 3x fem auto Delicious il Diavolo.......that's it?!

I don't mind as its free but my buggy said I was getting some w widow, etc. lots of stuff

Glad they made it, don't get me wrong, I just actually spent a little more just to get certain freebies and none show or than the three autos. I like autos and even got auto beans, but now I have none of the regulars to clone.

What's your consensus, should I call them?

2. never hurts to find out if there was a mix up.

3. I have used herb many a time and like the way its worked for me . never had a problem but i would ring if i did  :ey:

4. <sup>thy are very reasonable. I would email them with all your concerns.  Just be polite and I'm sure they will help you.</sup>

5. Be nice, it ain't there beef, they sell seeds to collectors, not for growing, learn by this, not to put to many eggs in one nest .....lol

6. They were very cool about it and understood why I needed the others. Yes they sell souvenirs. Souvenirs that if dropped in right spot will grow into something I can legally grow.

Everyone....including the people that made the ruling "only sell them if they are souvenirs not to be grown", knows how it works. They read these sites too. If they really wanted it that way they would require another step before package. Think gilding. It's actually fascinating the things we do to make it seem like we are fighting the good fight, and enforcing the rules. Since when did rules(laws) dictate morality.

7. did they resolve your issue?

8. Yea they were really cool about it. They gave me a number to list on my next order for them to include the missing.

9. nice - good resolution then.

10. I said I would would fix when it got fixed and I have to say, they really took care of me on my next order. I think I got a freebie of everything they ever freebied lol.

Props to Herbie's.

For those who want to get a strain that is amazing, now is the only time I have seen the beans, Freedom of Seeds Freedom Haze(fem) comes with any FoS purchase. The strain uses up nutes like crazy but is really strong. If you want your stuff to be set apart, well worth the order. Also with the freebies currently being from TH, its a good time to order from this particular bank.

Cheers and thank you Hocus Pocus!