Herbies is the best

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Tbitty Legend, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Best experience I have had us ordering from herbies. Plus all the free seeds they send you. All 20 of my seeds took off. I think that would be pretty rare all feminized and stayed that way. Anyway I will order from them again for my next grow this spring.

2. what did you buy and what were the free seeds?

3. Go to their site. I bought some afghan kush, and purple kush. They have some great deals right now so am trying to figure out what I want to order next year. Check out their specials as well. If you order a certain amount they send you more fem seeds

4. Why is that? I mean you just can't go around bashing people without giving a reason. Bad seed? Bad service?; or what's the deal. Information please.

5. For me herbie ben awsum even their suport is friendly. Got a seed that didnt germ so i got replacement for free fun part is day after i complained it spurted lol

S4 + Taptalk = Stonerific

6. only seed spot i ever used, other than single seed center... never had a problem.

7. #7 fearnoevil, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    You're the liar exposed, and an idiot to boot, 3 posts and you think anyone's going to take your word on ANYTHING???  You're the one who's probably a competitor who's feeling the heat and is just bashing Herbies because you can't compete, lol.  I'm here to say that, as a FORMER Attitude customer, I've had nothing but GREAT service and seeds from Herbies.  I and my friends have bought from them a combined 11 purchases without a hitch. We are all happy campers, and not only do they sell high quality seeds at a great price, their shipping is FAST.  

My last purchase was for 20 feminzed seeds, 10 White Widow and 10 Medi Bud, which (for personal reasons) I held for about 8 months in my fridge.  Germinated them a few weeks ago and ALL 20 STILL POPPED!!!  I was blown away by the quality, very strong seeds indeed!!!  With the various problems I've had with the Attitude and the often slow shipping, I'm glad I found Herbies!

EDIT:  In fact just checked this jackasses 3 posts and they're all negative comments about Herbies, a sketchy mofo for sure!!!

8. #8 Kaellan420swe, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    I have only buyed from herbie pick and mix and will keep doing it!Love to trt difrent strains every grow :)My first grow of some of their autos was awsum.Canabis cup winner section is a recomendation i so far done:Jack autoSweet skunk autoLowryder2 autoBig budda autoHers that diery:http://www.autoflower.net/forums/f44/secret-garden-dr40-90w-3w-led-grow-21199.htmlAnd my curent grow L.S.D :http://www.autoflower.net/forums/f24/dr40-90w-3w-ufo-l-s-d-hempybucket-22869.htmlMay have fuckd it up lol!Feal free to coment ;)

9. I also vouch for herbies, got my seeds through Australia customs first time every time no problem. Great customer service as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 4

10. Herbies always shipped the fasted. Never had a problem with any of the seedbanks.

11. I ve recieved great service as well from Herbies. Had good germ rates too.

12. It's because he "lost" his order and tried to get Herbies to send another, but Herbies exposed his ass and called him out.

13. I'm still waiting for my order, (to come in either tomorrow or in 2 days) but yeah I hear good things about Herbies.

14. I just placed an order of god bud, n killer freebs. Hope my luks good. Lil nervous they dont hav shipn options like attitude.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Always stealth packed.
    Never expose how doh ;)

16. I haven't ordered in quite a while, last time being from Attitude.  From what I have read since then they have diminished in quality of service.  So I have been checking out Herbie's.  Any recommendations for a budget minded seed buyer?  I was considering Female Seeds Lemon Kush 10 pack.  The only genetics I have experience with are as follows:  Nirvana Kaya Gold (pretty decent high, really odd taste), Mandala Safari Mix (good high, from hazelnut to lemon cleaner taste), TH Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity (it was ok i guess, not fruity at all), TH Seeds Kushage (wow, it was really, really good).  I would prefer some variety, and something more Indica as my last purchase was predominantly sativa leaning (I did really enjoy it though!).  Not looking to derail, was only asking here as some of you have experience with this specific seller.  Thank you for any help!

17. Go to herbies pick and mix :)
    From one budget micro grower to another ;)

Awesome and thank you  :smoke: .  The layout threw me at first with the default being the Top 10.  They actually have an excellent pick and mix selection!   :bongin:

19. Me too.  All the glowing reviews convinced me to give them another look.  I did find some strains I've been waiting on Attitude to get back in stock and placed an order.  Bhutanese Thimphu,  Malawi Gold, Mulangi Gold.

20. fuck attitude they refused to acknowledge i paid for shipping when I asked for a refund since their "stealth" shipping is a joke..herbies wrote me back in the hour and resent them a different way (take notes attitude) and they got through no problem