1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Herb

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by dankherbs, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Who do you prefer to puff with??

2. i like smokin wit inexperienced smokers (friends of course) cause they're hilarious

3. I just dont know. When smoking with lighweight smokers. They toke a bit and then they say something like "Im all fucked up blah blah blah" But I aint. So I think I will have to say seasoned tokers who know how to load a bowl and take a fatty hit. =)

Zach

4. anyone whos not a dick i smoked once with this guy who was a total jackass high.... thats the last time he gets any of my stuff....

5. I have 1 prefered smokin buddy- i won't give his name here- he's a great friend and was the one who got me into smoking. But i would smoke with more or less n e 1... Like (ah shit i can't remember who it was) but as they said- as long as they r not a dick while "STONED"- Let's face it when they're acting like a dick they're not stoned- it's impossible to act like an arsehole when stoned or high cos ur so positive and funny- these are the people to use an orgegano joint on!!! Sorry i don't remember who u r btw- i just forget things from time to time...

6. i totallu understand what you mean icecreamkod. I hate that. But I like my smoker buddies. I have friends who smoke and those who don't. Then I have my REAL smoker friends. And they're the best. Preferably the really funny ones!!

7. i was thinking about what icecreamkid said and smokin with people who think its kool to say there high and not be just to look kool is the worst. I was once with sum people who ended smoking sum oregano i said was "the shit" and they faked it like actors..... it was pretty bad.....

8. I honestly gotta say i enjoy smoking alone the most. I have one buddy i smoke with at times. I never really smoke w\ more then 3 people..cuz then you tend to mix in with jackasses.

BTW eome

I'm the one who pulled the oregano joint prank

9. I have a long time friend that I WILL always smoke with. Other than that I don't really care as long as they aren't taking camping trips.(bogarting)

As a matter of fact my long time friend's brother is the one person I absolutely hate smoking with. He'll hit the joint or whatever is bieng smoked all day then when told to pass he's always like, " What, I just got it," or I haven't hit yet,"

I hate Campers!!!!!

DAMN THIS ISN'T A FUCKING K.O.A CAMPGROUND PASS THE FUCKING HERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grasscity Deals Near You