Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Herb Pipe' or MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Naiveuser, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm getting into smoking and I'm concerned about the Negative effects that smoking out of a bong, pipe or Joint has on your throat/lungs.

So i have been looking at vaporizers, specifically the MFLB, I'd prefer something that is portable and relatively unnoticeable.

So what i'm wondering, is it cheaper and as good for you if i just get something simlar to a crack pipe (pic related) or the MFLB?

Attached Files:

2. From what I understand (Disclaimer: have never used or owned either type), it is possible to get a good vapour out of one of those glass vapes/lightbulb style vapes but ridiculously hard to get it consistent.

The MFLB is awesome from what I hear, and if you can afford it I'll bet 99.99% of people with experience will recommend it.

Experts: Feel free to step in if I'm being a fool and miseducating this poor bloke.

3. thanks for the reply, And you're on the right track, I'm wondering if it is worth the $100+ pricetag for something that can do the similar job, and for that matter, What does the MFLB have over other vapes? apart from the battery powered thing?

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp9kprZF0c&feature=related]How to use the Magic Flight Launch Box portable vaporizer - YouTube[/ame]

5. Well for one you'll look like your smoking crack from the bulb type vape. The MFLB is wind proof as well, but GC does not offer a charger with their MFLB package. Which is odd in my opinion.

6. Haha, well i plan on doing it secretly :p
    And I live in australia, so i'm pretty sure that GC don't deliver to here, But i've checked out other sites and they say it does come with a charger, and an adapter for our power points.

7. Hey whats up:smoke: My MFLB just came in yesturday and im already in love with it!:yay:
    I packed a fat trench full of dank and was getting my Magic Flight on the car ride to the resturant,ahaha.. and on the way back:D.
    I highly suggest the MFLB , its wayy nice:smoke:

8. mflb, but only if you plan to smoke good herb. it literally takes a .1 or something to fill a trench. itll take some practice to get the proper air flow so you don't taste burnt popcorn all the time, but once you figure it out, its baller.

9. I wasn't a big fan of the MFLB. It didn't give me as good of a high as smoking. More of a head high. But not very prominant either. Batteries were fully charged and it was practically brand new. So its not like I was doing anything wrong. And it was some Cali medical bud fresh from the club. So who knows. I just like being much more high than the MFLB got me. But as for portability, you can't beat it. I used it outside a subway casually with families around. No weird looks or anything.

10. I dont think brand new and fully charged affects how much youre pulling through, it just dictates how much you have to pull to get the right "burn". usually into the second trench i can draw a little harder on it. Its funny you mentiom the high from it, me and my bro were just talking about this last night. It seems like the mflb high creeps on you more than smoking, and its sort of a mindfuck cause you forget youve even smoked sometimes. Weve deemed it a "clean" high haha. I havent had a need to use it out in public yet, other than in the car, and my wife fucking loves it because i can actually smoke on the way to places without making us both stink. most people seem to be split, they either love it or hate it. It definitely fills my needs for a portable vape, plus a lifetime warranty, mine is still relatively new so no personal experience, but in the mflb appreciation thread alot of people have had theirs replaced no problems.

11. Bong every fucking time

12. i just got a mflb, and i love it. I would rreccomend it for exactly what you want. Plus everyone won't look at you like you just pulled a crack pipe out either...

13. It is far cheaper (although there are really elaborate/expensive pipes), a pipe like that would be about $10.

I don't really think the adverse health effects are anything to worry about no matter what device you use.

14. You're so wrong about this. The products of combustion are far more harmful to health than the products of vaporization.

I switched to a Magic Flight Launch Box earlier this year after many years of smoking through a pipe. I switched because I'd gotten to a point where the smoke was noticeably harming my health and not only making it difficult for me to enjoy my herb but also affecting the rest of my life. The improvement in my health since I switched to vaping is remarkable.

I love the Magic Flight Launch Box and would recommend it highly over any other portable vaporizer I've tried, especially any lightbulb or glass tube methods, which in my experience are a waste of herb.

15. Please just spend the extra money and do not smoke your bud out of a crack pipe...you will look like a huge fiend.

16. Lol the MFLB is worth it. Like someone else mentioned I don't feel like I get as high off it, but that's probably because the trench is tiny. I think usually after 2-3 trenches I'm feeling like I would after ripping a huge bowl, so in a way it is a little more efficient it just makes you work more for the high.

The biggest pros of the MFLB would have to be it's portability and it's discreteness (at least for me). I can pretty much take this anywhere and not be worried about not having a place to toke up.

17. being an owner of the mflb and using it daily i can attest to the quality and craftsmanship of it.amazing is an understatement.its completely silent,stealthy,portable,comes with a lifetime warranty,pretty much leaves no smell unless you combust,or vape until really really dark brown,also provides excellent flavor and no smokers cough.

two things i will warn you about,its pretty easy to combust,and this thing will make you cough once you figure out how to hit it right.the hits taste good but for some reason on the exhale im also hacking up a lung,no phlegm though,and no smokers cough after your done smoking.

as far as the meth pipe goes,i would stay away from them.

18. MFLB is so worth it. I can afford to literally stay high an entire day easily with it!!!

19. This happens to me as well. I think the reason for coughing with the MFLB is the dryness of the vapor, by using a plastic tubing attachment I have found that the vapor is extremely cool by the time it reaches my mouth and is a lot less dry/irritating.