Herb grinder.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Nirvana High, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Thinking of getting my first cheap grinder on the grasscity shop. Has anyone else bought this (Acrylic Grinder - Dutch - Grasscity.com) grinder on grasscity? Just wondering if it was a good buy?

2. that one looks alright, ive always preferred all metal grinder though. never have used an acrylic grinder.

3. Invest in a Space Case. Definitely worth the high price. Get the four part grinder/storage. I have one in every size. Love them.

4. I second the space case. Best investment i made.

5. i second the one ny piff suggested. i have it in orange and had it for about 2 years. nothing broke and it is still working like new and i have made a lot of hash:smoking:

6. I don't know how much you are willing to pay. Or if you prefer a plastic grinder over a metal. But if you are willing to spend $25 on a grinder, you should definitely pick up a nice Sharpstone. A lot of these guys are going to tell you to go spacecase, but obviously it doesn't look like your trying to spend $50+ on a grinder. $25 isn't too unreasonable and you'll have yourself a quality grinder for time to come.

7. Whoa! Where do you live? I got my space case for 28$ plus tax

8. I would say get a good grinder. Cheap grinders just arent worth it ever.

I have a chromium chrusher 2.25" in red and i would def recommend it. It can rip through anything i put in it so far and the kief catcher makes a nice treat because when your dry screw that bottom off and get wrecked lol

9. Don't waste your money on that, get decent grinder w/ a kief catcher. Trust me....I got one for $10 (Was $20 but I asked to get for $10) at a local headshop

10. I disagree my 5 dollar acrylic worked for all year without problems but yea i got a new one cause they will dull over time but if you need it for a quick get a cheap 5 and it will work fine for at least a year and i smoked id say a half pound that year not much but still alot for me