her ex is back....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juannn123, Aug 16, 2010.

1. sorry this is a long ass post.... so i've been seeing this girl for like the past month, we've been hanging out pretty much everyday since i met her. we're not together just kind of dating pretty much just friends with benefits we both just got out of year long relationships and kind of agreed we needed time before anything between us could start. pretty much she just told me this cuz she still has feelings for her ex. so yea she's older than i am lives on her own and when i first met her we would drink everyday we'd get 24packs and pound them together we did this for like a week then she started acting hella scandalous one night and we stopped drinking that much. when i first met her i told her that i didn't want anything with her i just liked to kick it at her pad she has her own apartment big ass tv satellite and she would let me blaze it at her pad. then one night when she was hella drunk she started putting her moves on me i turned her down like 4times before i finally gave in and we hooked up. first thing she told me after that was don't like me this is just for fun. so i was like cool friends with benefits. but after like 2weeks she ends up telling me she likes me that she loves me blah blah blah but we cant be together cuz drama timing idk all this stupid bullshit. so we were just hanging out for a while fucking occasionally hooking up all the time and everytime we're alone she always lays up next to me and holds me. cant lie i like the feeling of her holding me and i do have feelings for her even though she is a total bitch, especially when she's drunk she has done too many fucked up things when she's drunk so i have already told her i don't want to be with her when she drinks. so yea this bitch says she doesnt wanna be my gf but she'll throw a bitch fit when i text my ex or any other girls she'll always try to grab my phone and read through my shit and i have done the same thing and i see she still texts her ex saying she misses him she loves him all this bullshit when i would ask her if she talks to him she says yea but just cuz he owes me money (bullshit) so the other day i guess he was at work and got in a car accident out of state and he called her and told her about it i was there when he called and she was all freaked out and said oh baby you okay oh im so thankful youre alright love you so much come back this and that kind of understandable since he was just in a car accident i guess. so he came back yesterday and she invited me and some guy from work over to her pad to blaze it so i was gonna go over then she asks me if i wanna meet her ex. i told her no i dont want to cuz itd be akward and i just dont want to meet him and she starts bitchin something about how since we're always kicking it hows it gonna be when hes there when we kick it i told her i wont be there if hes kicking it. i kept telling her no cuz in my mind i feel like now that he's back and since he was just in this accident im out of the picture i know theyre gonna probably end up getting back together i mean the fucker is sleeping over at her pad now so im almost positive hes not leaving anytime soon. so yea i told her that she was like oh i thought youd at least come for me...when you start getting pushed away know it was your fault so i get this fucking guilt trip and had to go and yea i went met him he was a lot shorter than i had thought he'd be so im pretty sure if it came down to it id fuck him up. so we went over watched some tv smoked some bowls he said he didn't blaze it but i packed a bowl passed it to her then he was like oh since everyones hitting it i guess ill take a hit too yea nobody asks the person supplying the weed if he can get some and he just grabs it and takes it hit like its his. (idk shit like that irritates) we smoked some bowls watched a movie and she made everyone brownies after like 45mins i got picked up from her pad cuz i didnt wanna be there guess he was staying over at her pad she said given the circumstances he could stay(bullshit too im pretty sure she wanted him to stay there). anyways i was wondering what should i do guys...i feel like i should just stop talking to this bitch i feel like im gonna end up losing her anyways so no need to even bother trying anymore. i had told her this the day before he came that now that he's back she wont need me anymore and shes just gonna wanna kick it with him and that theyll probably get back together she told me that wouldnt happen and that she doesnt want me to leave her as in not kick it with her anymore cuz i guess im like her bestfriend(yea now she's calling me her bestfriend). but what am i supposed to do i dont want to be there if her ex is there shit would be akward for me. idk im pretty fucking confused an kind of sad.....but fuck it i know i shouldnt be sad over this bitch.....well what do you guys recommend i should do keep trying or just fuck it get over her and move on with my life...

2. Hurt's my eyes to look at.
    Please use paragraph's.. hitting enter every so often doesn't hurt dude.
    sorry for not giving any feedback.

3. Personally..... I think you (if you CAN that is) should keep kickin it with her. So what if her ex is around. You made it very clear that you and this girl never dated.... So what makes it akward for you? The fact that your chillin in the same room with another dude who's fucked the same girl as you?.. I dunno.. That sucks that he's stayin there, is he at her place constantly?..

I've kinda got the same thing going on. One of my bestfriends (we use to date, not anymore, just REALLY good friends now) But she LIVES with her ex-fiance. I just go over there whenever he's not home. Me and her kick it, have a good 'ol time, and juts make sure to fuck BEFORE he's gonna be home from work....

agreed!

4. Idk it's akward because i want to get with her he wants to propose to her and idk i just feel that I'm gonna get dragged into some stupid drama and I'll probably get fucked over in the long run. And he just came back they lived together for like a year then she kicked him out and now he's back and i think he's just gonna stay there. I guess I could still kick it though i really like her pad its a chill spot to blaze it haha gonna try and keep my distance emotionally so if shit goes down later at least i wont be attached to her...
    hahah and sorry about the brick wasn't really thinking about that when i was typing.