Hempy Bottom fed Quantum Grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Sickomindo, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Nice to see some fellow Hempy growers. I’ve been growing for a lil over a year now. I started with Hempy’s an I love it! My journal covers some of my grows over the past year. I don’t grow as much as you! Hopefully one day!! Keep it up! Following.

2. Attached Files:

3. Thank you sir same to you I got my system down from the Dude Grows Show Scotty and the dude works for me definitely specially since I had bottom feed in thru tubing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 61 days still cloudy trikes getting concerned front left is still tacoing and I'm concerned that going ahead with these 2 gallon empty buckets that I normally bottom feet was a big mistake leaving the top 3 inches bone dry I think the root system is ultimately might be what is that the problem here because everything else is the same. PH has been steady the whole time doesn't make any sense I don't like seeing what looks like foxtailing? This strain from Nirvana is normally 8 to 10 weeks. I had these girls vegging for five weeks now 61 days flowering.

I keep trying to add photos in this damn thing keeps saying something about

"the uploaded file is not a Image as expected"

Adding pictures the same way as before it's not a problem on my end but yet looks like everybody else is uploading pictures still.
    Wonderful now that I got a little bit of a problem I am and I'm asking T-bone for his help and I can't send pictures through private message and now on here this is going to give me problems too.

5. Hey bro. Got a harvest update or smoke report for us? Was curious how the girls finished! They looked so nice and dense.

6. Yeah we want an update dammit. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Can I ask what those yellow circle things are on the white and orange poles?

8. Yoyo hangers. Ya sorry guys. Harvest went gray about 25 ounces 4 plants. Think I finished the journal on a different thread. Currently and a no grow pattern. Siding on what to do building a new frame for my lights right now and my next round will definitely leave the blue dream and Chemdawg

9. Done. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1534893584.977058.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. EXTREMELY creative use of your 2x qb288 boards! Or are those 304 boards? They look like 304 boards.

A few questions if you don’t mind....

1. What drivers are you using for the qb boards and COBs?

2. Where did you get the COBs? Did you buy them complete or did you buy the heatsinks separately and build / wire them yourself?

I am inspired! I have the 2x qb 288 HLG-260 XW in 3000k and I would really like to do something like this!

This is my QB light that I recently finished with some qb 96 boards (3x in 3500k and 2x in 5000k). But I like yours better! Very VERY cool. Very cool. Very very cool. !!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

11. Ty bro. I have Ankylosing Spodylitis with a completely fused neck. Its not easy. Especially with the fkn doctors and their guidelines completely cut me off of everything.

This should explain both questions

Yes that 260qb in the middle are 304's

My cobs are 300 W citizens from Timbergrowlights. 3500k
    not sure about the driver but I know it's got a external dimmer. It's the same one that's on their website for the six cob 300 W kit.

My quantum board is the 260 W that I got about a year ago right after the cobs. I basically just integrated the two systems into the frame I built but realized that's way too much light intensity for a frame that size so built a bigger one recently.

12. You have inspired me to start a new project. I want to build a frame similar to yours with my 2x QB288’s in 3000k in the middle, surrounded by 4x QB132’s in 4000k. It will go in my 32“ x 32“ tent. Again, great job

13. No problem. Glad I helped something. Let me know if you have any questions. I bought a rivet thingy for $10 and I personally like riveting it together. Took 15 to learn. I did use bolts for the drivers because i may mount them on the wall down the road.

14. That’s pretty resourceful how you used the materials you used to build the frame. I scoured the web looking for a decently priced 90 degree aluminum joints for the frame and long u-shaped aluminum heatsinks. I must have spent a week looking for metal to build mine with.

15. Home Depot has all the aluminum angle you need in the fasteners aisle. $9 per 4’ length of 1/2x1/2x 1/16” thick

16. I looked there and Lowe’s and Ace Hardware. It wasn’t $9 though. It was wicked expensive.

17. Weird. I just built three lights with those parts. Not as pretty as the green monster but should work fine

Attached Files: