Hempfest Boston 2009

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Randy Marsh, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Ok blades this is it, Our chance to be heard. Come to the Boston Common Sept 19th and be one of the thousands supporting cannabis. This is a great day to just relax and smoke on the common. Bring as many firends as you like. Starts at high noon. Peace
    [​IMG]

September 19, 2009 :: High Noon :: The Boston Common

P.S. I would appreciate if trolls stayed out of this thread. Thanks

2. Anyone in Boston know a semi good hotel/motel near the commons for around $100?

3. will be there.

4. this looks so sick im deffinately gonna try and go who has been whats its like how are the cops?

5. The cops don't do shit. There are thousands of people there and just about everyone is smoking. And especially now that it's decriminalized, they probably won't even show up (not really).

6. awwwwwwww sheeeeet

and that happens to be the same date as the floyd mayweather jr/ juan manuel marquez fight......

awwwwwww sheeeeeet what a day

7. I had no clue about this. I chose this weekend to go to Boston, had I known, I would have waited till the 19th....!!!!

Umm, so is Boston Commons were to hangout if you are a smoker/tourist? :)

8. Oh man last year was so fucking fun. So many people just smoking each other up. I want to meet some cool peeps, hit me up. good music too.

9. Cant wait! last year was a blasstt!

as for cheap hotels in boston..... :/ dont know of any, but! you'll find ton right off the red line wich is max a 35minute train ride to the commons! 4 dollors round trip

Check out motels in Braintree or quincy MA

10. i'm deffinataly gonna try to make it this year