Hemp Wick

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by EastCoastToke, Jun 16, 2012.

1. If you've never used it, try it out. I am now using it all the time. Healthier on your body, better taste for the bud, all organic hemp & beeswax.. plus your lighters last longer if you are also a cig smoker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csFDZL6V1So]EastCoastToke Talks Hemp Wick - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy guys..

I will have another video coming out where I will compare Chillwick & Humboldt Hemp Wicks.. look forward to that!

2. sick. Humboldt hempwick is my favorite

3. I'm looking forward to get their delivery.. from there I will post a review of them both.. I'm interested in seeing how hemp wicks can differ.

4. #5 ElementGREEN, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    Make sure to get at least 100 feet so you can save some money on bulk and be set for a while. Those 9 foot packages will last you like 2 weeks before you have to order more. I bought 700 feet bulk so I'm set for a while... :smoking:

PS beeline thick wick is probably the best. Lasts about 1.5 X as long as the cheap homemade eBay stuff, but it's WAYY expensive.

5. Trust me man, I'm set on the hempwick as far as footage.. I will also look into beeline thick wick. However, the next Hempwick video is going to be a head to head review of Chillwick & Humboldt Wick.

6. Looking forward to it! Make sure you point out that Chillwick donates 10% of all sales to NORML (National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws) and that we use 100% hemp fiber (not cotton/hemp hybrid string). Thanks a lot for everything bro!

7. For sure man, that's a good thing to know. I'll be sure to mention it.

8. I don't think it applies to cigs ...... Since its a quick flame and would take longer to light up wick than cig....

But I've been using wick for every session ..... Lighters taste nasty .... Never knew til I tried a wick ...... But yes it's also good for the environment since it keeps lighters out of the Dump .......

I remember having to waste money on lighter constantly

I got a free one from humboldt wick but i haven't used it ..... Only ones I've used are bee line and I-tal ......

I-tal burns slower cause the wick is thicker

9. I-tal is what I'm currently using.

I'm saying smoking w/ the wick saves you more fuel IF you smoke cigs.. As in, if you have 1 lighter & use it for both bowls and cigs it's gonna die faster than if you were to use wick with bowls and the lighter for cigs. Yeah it takes longer to light wick then a cig but it takes longer lighting a bowl than wick. Ya feel me.

I deff love the fact this shits organic and all natural. I never tasted butane before until after I used wick for awhile! Deff gives the bud a better taste too.

Got some new buds coming in an hour or so.. Blackberry Kush & Skywalker OG

10. I was just saying cigs don't use hardly any fuel .... As oppose to bowls ......

Yea I've noticed the difference after I tried smoking a bowl with just a lighter .... Big difference .....

Delivery ....? What part of Cali you in ....

11. Keep in mind that I-tal is made in China. Chillwick most closely resembles I-tal, but Chillwick is made in Texas USA. Not to mention Chillwick is cheaper because it's local.

12. I can vouch as far as it being very similar to I-Tal. I-Tal is what was used in my Hemp Wick video. I already tried some Chillwick and it burns identically, as far as I could tell.

13. I support hemp wick, Stuff is the shit!

14. Ital is NASTY. why does chill wick say "Humboldt" in their selling title on ebay?

15. Please elaborate, kind sir.

16. It smells like a musty warehouse, doesnt burn clean and gives a harsh smoking experience. the shops where I live stopped selling it. On top of all that, its made with chinese slave labor.

17. Mine smells like honey or something. Lit or unlit; and I've never had a harsh smoking experience with it. Maybe I just need to try real hemp wick? lol.

18. Same.. and yeah it doesn't STINK after it goes out but its not like it smells great. If you stick your nose by the wick & sniff it you're using it wrong. Light it, burn your bowl, and put it down. The wick going out to me smells similar to a candle.

Although, I could be wrong about all this.. that's why I'm waiting to get a few more different kinds of wick before the review.

19. Yeah basically the same here. I'm going to order some Humboldt wick from amazon when I buy my MFLB batts.