hemp wick

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by natedogg75, Jun 3, 2012.

1. i just wanted to know if anyone has tried "CHILLWICK" hemp wick i just ordered some of it at a good price and it looks like some beasty hemp wick but i just wanted to know if any ones tried or reviewed it all ready and ill be letting u guys know how it is when i get my " CHILLWICK " in

2. The only one I've ever used is beeline. Can you compare the two when you know?

3. I'm the owner of Chillwick and we're based in North Texas. We import all of our 100% hemp wick and hand dip it in 100% organic beeswax from Honey Bees to order. Chillwick has a more natural look and feel (think ITAL Hemp Wick) but isn't made in China like ITAL is. We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our products.

If Chillwick ever fails for any reason, contact us at Chillwick® 100% All-Natural Hemp Wick - Home or by calling 972-399-WICK and we'll happily replace your product free of charge. We have a lot of new products coming this month as well. Shoot a review or video of Chillwick on YouTube and we'll send you out a complimentary roll. Thanks for the support and we can't wait for you to try it!

4. How about we send you out a free sample of Chillwick? Send us an email at samples@chillwick.com with your address and we'll send you some to try for yourself. :)

5. I've tried hemp wick before and I honestly like it. The smell it gives off when you burn it is actually a nice smell. Unfortunately I can't remember what brand it was though... kind of lost it. lol

6. Iv never tried any wick but I'm SURE It will taste better than a butane lighter

7. gives a different taste to the weed im my opinion, probably better than inhaling butane