Hemp Wick, A review from the Jungle.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jungleman420, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Special thanks to Mike over a Quik Wick. He sent me some samples for joining his mailing list. I got samples of his Wick. It was about a foot long and had a nice stickynees to it. It stuck nicely to my lighter for easier keeping.

For testing purposes I choose a freshly cleaned piece from my collection and used some bud that i had been smoking with my regular lighter. I used the wick first then packed another small bowl and used my bic. I noticed a huge difference in taste.

The wick came packaged nicely on a card that could be hung on a peg.
    Friendly to use and store. Burns snoothly and cleanly. Leaving a slight but pleasant after aromoa.

First impressions are its a nice product and the owner is a stand up first class guy. My sample came in a hand addressed envelope touch of class not seen much nowdays.:wave: Ive only used about half of my first sample pack. It seems to last a good while as well.

From beginners to the most seasoned toker this product is bleesing for the taste and persevation of your bics.

Look forward to trying further products for Quik Wick.

2. I just ordered the free sample like, 3 days ago? How long was it before you got yours? And do you have a picture of it wrapped around your lighter? If it's all sticky, wouldn't your hands get gross and sticky?

3. I didnt keep up on how long ago i ordered it. I go in on an early insider email. I got it late last week. My hands have not got sticky. The wax coating seems to like sticking to itself more than your hands which is great. I will have to get a pic of it tonight. After checking back on some previous emails it seems i ordered mine about middle of September. BEFORE the product had made final production run i do believe. I was in no hurry and didnt expect much.I was surprized to see 2 sample rolls in my enevolope. along with some other promo materials. Can wait to see the despenser.

4. That's great! I got a hemp wick holder from him and I love the wick! I didn't know that I could've gotten a free sample though :confused:

5. I like humbolt hempwick

6. The packageing said humbolt on it. I need to get some pics and upload em tonight if i can sneak it in between the kid and wife.