Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp rope?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Marco0811, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Can someone explain the benefits of hemp rope? I saw my dealer using it and he just said it's smoother? I was thinking about getting some or just getting a torch

2. The flame is not supplied by burning chemicals like butane. This allows you to taste more of your weed and less of a burnt chemical taste lol

3. It's totally worth it. Better taste and healthier because your not inhaling butane.

4. I concur with fellow posters of this thread (so far)

5. [quote name='"Marco0811"']Can someone explain the benefits of hemp rope? I saw my dealer using it and he just said it's smoother? I was thinking about getting some or just getting a torch[/quote]

I'm not sure on the hemp thing but I'm interested in finding out aswell. And torching the weed is somewhat undesirable. Thc vaporizes at a fairly low temperature. I've done it and not really noticed a difference but I was alone too. So if you're alone id def torch it atleast once or twice for a quick rip.