Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp Rolling Papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scootnboot, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I just recently turned 18 and have yet to go into a smoke shop yet and I was wondering if they sell hemp rolling papers at most smoke shops. I've noticed they sell them all over the internet but I don't know if there's something that would keep smoke shop owners from selling them in their stores. I don't normally like joints but something about smoking joints with hemp papers sounds appealing to me :smoke:

2. only way to find out is by looking for yourself haha :) just ask at smoke shops if they have any, the worst you can get is a no

3. I would recommending going to your local headshop just to even look around, if you haven't already it could be a very fun shopping experience. Usually the people there are chill, some are, some aren't. They also usually have a good selection of papers to choose from depending on how big your local shop is, so go look around and see for yourself.

4. Alright yeah its probably best if I just go in and check for myself. I've been snowed in for the past week but I'll make a trip into town this next week and check

5. Most smoke shops [far as I've seen] carry all types of papers. Go in and ask for some RAWs and you should be set.

6. OCB organic's are made from hemp and they've been me favourite for a looong time

7. Hemp papers are pretty popular, so must likely your lhs will have some just ask for RAW or Elements.

8. at most gas stations they sell bob marley king sized hemp papers for like 3 bucks for 33

9. If your local headshop is worth being open, they'll have many varieties of hemp rolling paper.

Get RAW's, they're the best hand down.

10. [quote name='"smokin bud"']at most gas stations they sell bob marley king sized hemp papers for like 3 bucks for 33[/quote]

Goddamn it cost $1.50 at the headshop while Raw cost $2

11. Ask whoever's behind the counter if they have hemp papers, and what they would recommend. Even if they try to upsell you into buying something else, it's a good way to break the ice.