Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

hemp papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by papasmurf64, Jun 9, 2010.

1. do hemp rolling papers get you any higher than normal ones..?

2. First joint I smoked with papers I was geeking out. Second one was really philosophical and shee. So yeah

3. Why would it?

Industrial hemp can be used to make clothing fibers, paper, biodegradable plastic, board, and even cement. It is also very nutricious, it contains more protein then meat.

4. Hemp doesn't have any THC or cannabinoids in it... so.... no it doesn't. just placebo

5. Do you ever feel really dumb....well I kinda do now :p

6. its all cannabis but not all of it has THC/other canabinoids.

so no, not any higher but placebo is surprising.

7. In theory yes in practice no hemp contains very little thc but i heard hemp contains 0.02% THC so for 1% thc you would need to smoke 50 papers so go buy 5000 papers and smoke em all at one buy themselves and tell us how you feel

8. No industrial hemp has less then 1% THC, and that's only one cannabinoid. Not to mention even if it did have upwards of 5% THC it has another cannabinoid they would block the THC from being activated.