Hemp Oil and Cancer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by texasgirl1, Nov 19, 2012.

1. I know a cure for cancer that has been proven at universities and I've seen people get cured many times with hemp oil. Please watch this informative documentary! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI]RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version - YouTube[/ame] or you can go to youtube.com and type in "Run From The Cure" full version.

We all need to stand up and make a difference! Legalizing or making hemp medical through out the nation needs to happen! I've been using the NORML website to help me understand how to become an activist and I've sent letters to representatives about this subject. We the people need to make this documentary popular so everyone can understand how important it is that hemp is legalized!

Love you all,

-Mel

2. Seen it.. love it..

Sad how backwards things can be..

3. I know. My Aunt is currently undergoing chemo, and it pains me so much that she has to bear through all this, when a simple plant, my simple plant, could save her the agony. Why the fuck can't this be brought to public attention, and given adequate funding to actually find a working CURE for cancer. Fuck corporate greed.

4. There's no doubt in my mind that it has potential to treat cancer in some way.

The fact that we need to ask our governments "Can we please have access to this naturally occurring plant, in order to research is viability in treating one of the worlds most dangerous diseases" literally sickens me.

I, like you too most likely, have had friends and family pass away due to cancer. If there was something out there that could have helped them, I want whoever kept it away from them to damn well be held accountable for it.

5. I know it's unbearable thinking about all the people out there who are dying and all they need is some hemp oil. My personal mission right now is to get MJ legalized in some way in Texas. My boyfriend's grandma has cancer and she believes that weed is like evil all thanks to frickin' "reffer madness"(commercials made a long time ago that said you would go crazy if you smoked MJ). Who ever made those commercials must have some shitty ass karma going on. Anyway... If MJ is legalized in TX she would be willing to take it and I'm doing everything I can to get the message out to people! What do y'all think would happen if everyone knew about the hemp oil cure? What do y'all think is the best way to get the word out??

6. Please keep in mind that cancer is not just one disease and is more of a group. It consists of about 150 different types. Each type demands a different treatment and alot of them have unique mutations.

Cannabinoïds are not miracle potions. They affect certain processes in cancer cells, block cascades and promote apoptosis in some cases, but they do not "sense" cancer cells and kill them just like that. You cannot take HeLa cells or HEK 293 cells, mix them with hemp oil and watch them suffer and die.

tl;dr: If it cures breath cancer it does not automatically mean it cures leukemia.

Please notice that I didn't say that what you posted in this thread is wrong. I just try to let you think in a more objective way; don't flame me for it.

7. I am not going to flame you for it. i am always open to new information. that`s why i posted this thread. thank you for the info and i`ll definitley keep it in mind.

8. Its always about the money. Big pharma don't care how many people suffer needlessly and die, they can't patent the plant for profit, so they will make sure the law suits their needs. More seniors need to come on board. This is the age group most affected by cancer. The cost for curing cancer with hemp oil as opposed to chemo&radiation is huge. Cancer is a profit windfall for doctors and they will spend a lot of money to keep it that way. Hemp oil is easy to make, there are many sites on you tube that show how to safely make and use hemp oil. A person can grow enough to heal a family member and thus ensure a reasonable chance to combat cancer..