Hemp Milk ftw!

Discussion in 'General' started by Rastafari, May 15, 2010.

  1. For those of you that appreciate the Cannabis plant as much as I do, figured you'd love more than just the flowers it gives. This plant truly is the "TREE OF LIFE"!!!
    Hemp milk is made from hemp seeds - not only does it taste amazing, but it BLOWS all other milks off the shelf nutritionally speaking... & it contains all the essential amino acids required for survival!!!!

    It's so sad we live in a time and age where hemp products are so scarce :(
    but just thought I'd help spread some awareness as to how much this plant REALLY has to offer:
    (chocolate one is my favorite) :hello: :
    Living Harvest - Product - Tempt™ Hempmilk - Chocolate
  2. yeah i like chocolate milk. its alright.
  3. Almond breeze vanilla tastes so dam good too, I can drink it all day if it wasn't so expensive :(
  4. I want some, where can u get it?

  5. health food stores, grocery stores and places where they sell organic things.
  6. they should make hemp ceral to go with the hemp milk :hippie:

  7. So smoke a bowl, put on ones hemp clothes, and eat hemp cereal and milk.

    That would be the shit :smoking:
  8. There are 2 down sidse I see to hemp milk, is low protein. A little protein powder can fix that. $5 for 32oz... ouch... does it come with a lap dance too?
  9. I'm sorry, but hemp milk is a great source of protein. Hemp Seeds are one of natures best natural sources for protein. :smoking:
  10. I want this MILK !! I get dierrea from dairy milk :hide:
  11. I know they are, but according to that specific hemp milk it only had 1g of protein per serving. In my opinion thats low, I guess I was just expecting it to be around 10 or so... I had these nature path hemp granola bars. I found them at grocery oulet for like $1.99 for a box of 6. Damn good too :)

  12. Lol so does a friend of mine. He says that his stomach starts to hurt when he drinks it. Haha
  13. hemp seeds create a different type of protein than that in soy, or in animal products. no two plants are the same, just as no two animals are the same, so there are differences.

    65% of hemp seeds' protein is high-quality edestin, making them the highest vegan source of this simple protein that's required for proper immune system function. The other 35% is albumin protein. With live enzymes intact, hemp's digestible proteins are easily assimilated into the body.

    hemp protein is more digestible than soy protein because unlike soy, it contains no oligosaccharides, complex sugars that can cause flatulence if not properly broken down during digestion.

    so in reality, the 2g of protein in one cup of tempt, goes farther than the 6-10 in soy and animal products.
  14. I did not know that, and now I do. Thank you :smoking: I'll have to look for this milk, next time I go to the store.
  15. Think we have a whole foods store thing 10 minutes from my house, may have to check it out now lol

  16. & then can't forget about the hemp toilet paper when you "dispose" of the cereal lmao :hello:
  17. i used to eat these weird Peanut Butter puffs cereal from Whole Foods with the hemp milk. The hemp milk is an acquired taste... I prefer the taste of soy if we're talking non-cow milk.... but its not super terrible :D

Share This Page