Hemp/Cannabis meant for humans?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by cannabis666, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Anyway, so a thought came into my head a few hours ago and I had to come on here and share it.

Isn't it strange that Cannabis/Hemp is literally meant for humans? I mean we can use it for paper products, food, textiles, molded plastics, body care products, construction, livestock feed, nutritional supplement, essential oils, medicines and pleasure. I mean we even have cannabinoid receptors in our brains! Now i'm not a religious person at all, i'm an Atheist. But just that thought that something that is so healthy for humans, it's natural, it holds hundreds of uses for us and we have receptors in our brains for it. I mean it seems like it evolved for us! or it was placed here for us! :smoke:

2. I taught a monkey to smoke. Had mad blunt rollin skillz.

3. Mary Jane sure is a wonderful thing...

So many uses, so versatile, and not to mention the psychological effects... increased critical thinking skills, increased mood...

My best and most logical understanding is that we were created for this land, as it was created for us... and as that plant was specifically created for us.. (how you brought up the fact that we have cannabinoid receptors in our brain). Somebody or something had a hand in making us here today.

Religion is a joke. I can't really sum up how I feel about spirituality though.... it'd take me hours upon hours.

4. Just like trees.

You can climb them.
    You can burn them.
    You can wipe your ass with them.

How could we even survive without them!?

5. Yeah man I know what you mean, Cannabis is such an amazing plant. And yeah I feel you about religion, it really is a joke. It restricts the body, free thought and mind. It changes you. Naturally when we are born what are we? Nothing. We don't have a label. The reason why we have labels is because parents and religious leaders are feeding that crap into your head before you can even comprehend the simplest thing. You really don't have all of the answers, the universe is so vast and mysterious including the human race and earth itself. And that's the beauty of it. The unknown. :smoke:

6. Although the beauty is the Unknown, it'd be soooooo damn satisfying to even get a fraction of a glimpse at the vast majority of things we do not understand.

I disagree about the parents feeding crap...it all depends on whether the parents are awake enough or not to care to keep their child from absorbing all the mind-numbing crap that the media forcefully tries to feed us.

And religion is just a means to make human beings fight human beings for beliefs. In essence, the core story is the same.... they just needed to muddy the waters to make people have strongly varying beliefs against one another.

We are all human beings, all originating from the same place.

System of a Down's "Boom" pretty much sums it all up.

7. Lol Holy shit dude, now that you say it, I think your right! System of the downs "Boom" really does! haha :eek: