Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemp bracelets?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apple Fries, May 23, 2011.

1. Why do people call you a stoner for wearing hemp jewlery like necklaces and bracelets i do and yea i smoke everyday but the shit i wear dont show it i wear shorts and a tie die tee and some skate shoes cus they are comfy and not to tight lol

2. Cannot tell if troll or just stupid...

3. Lmao hemp is part of the cannabis family, as is marijuana therefore people connect it and for the tye dye and skates the hippies in the 60's wore it so people connect it yet again

4. its the truth man

5. well shit its just shit i like to wear lol

6. i were my bowtie untied at weddings cause im their to party

7. u basically described every stoner stereotype in ur sentence, either ur an idiot or troll

8. agreed.

I mean i wear a blue du rag, a bedazzled obama t-shirt, i got a 9mm straped to my back and some fresh jordans. And everyone calls me thug. For no reason. its rediculous. :p

Ps. im not really hood.

9. i AM that high

10. lol, i have clean cut hair, shaven, and wear hollister everywhere I go.... whenever I pull out a bowl i get weird looks.

11. America!

12. I don't know. I've worn hemp jewelry all the time since I was fifteen, but that's because my girlfriend was really good at making them. I've never gotten called a stoner for it. I don't know if it still is or not but it used to be trendy and all the pseudo- hippie hipsters wore them.

13. Amen guttear

14. I think ppl should embrace stoner-ware.