HEMP advocates-good reading

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Grandma Gudenhi, May 24, 2009.

1. This is a good source of information for those who advocate hemp. Go to planetgreen.discovery.com and search "hemp." There is very interesting articles to read. And from a reputable source.

2. I didnt like this part
    "The cannabis sativa strain yields very little tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, the chemical that's responsible for giddy viewings of Yellow Submarine and the mass consumption of Hostess products nationwide."

3. A Vision of a World of Hemp : TreeHugger
    And when they say that dea are released upon farmers who might grow hemp 'even though it has NEVER been illegal to grow hemp in america'.
    Damn are they late, hemp containes less than 1% thc, but its still there, and you cant grow any form of cannabis in this country that contains any amount of THC, even though hemp has a caanabinoid that blocks a THC high, let a lone the miniscule traces that are even present. The law for this passed in 1970, with the original marijuana tax act it was still legal to grow hemp.

Besides those things good info, i found a bunch of decent links and things to research.

4. Interesting. I didn't go through all of the articles. From what I seen, it was all positive, although maybe not completely accurate. They even called it TCH. However, I figure it would be good to show those who are totally against hemp. Kind of like "positive propaganda."

5. Except its not really ppropaganda, its more like the opposite.