Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hemophilia and bleeding disorders

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by buccaneer, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Is there anything that marijauna does to help people with bleeding disorders such as myself. I looked on yahoo and I couldn't find a thing.

2. no, i know someone who has some odd herritary bleeding disorder and they smoke marijuana its some huge odd medical word term i cant think of it.

3. Well I know that cannabis does increase your heart rate and blood pressure when you smoke, so with a disease like hemophilia I would think that the two wouldn't be a good combination, but I'm obviously over simplifying it and only a doctor can tell you for sure.

4. I have been smoking on the weekends for awhile every weekend, and I have no problems "knocks on wood". I just wanted to see if there were any positives, but Idon't think there are.