Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Helpp tomorrow i got drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UnknownG, Dec 6, 2018.

1. So i got my friend pee in a little bottle i just put it in the refrigerator tommorow i got a drug test i was told to boil it b4 i leave but i dont know how long should i boil it for ??
    Nd after i boil ima wrap hand warmers around the bottle nd put it under my sack what ya think

2. Just wrap it in the hand warmers.
    Don't boil the pee.

Question, is this for employment or is your freedom on the line?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Employment

4. What state are you in?

5. In New York

6. I don't know about New York but it seems that most employers are taking a more progressive view on cannabis use.
    I'm in California and the last time I was tested for employment was in 2006.
    I smoked the day before the test.
    I know I had to pee dirty for THC. There was no way around it.
    I got the job and was told I passed the drug screen.
    Couple years later I fell off a ladder at work and had to be tested again for workmens comp.
    I passed again. I know I didnt pee clean on the THC.
    I think that with changing laws and over half the country having some sort of legal cannabis available to them, views on weed in the HR departments are becoming more relaxed.
    DOT inspected employers not included in this.
    Since 2006 I haven't been tested pre employment for any job.
    I work in construction/farm industry and it's a lot of seasonal work so I'm always interviewing with one company or another. Over the last 2 years I've worked for 4 companies. Not one pre employment drug screen.

7. If you have an clean source I would get an sample on the way to testing. It be fresh and you dont have to worry about cooking pee.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. facts but i dont my friend gave me his urine today so i put it in the refrigerator

9. Get a small bottle of contact solution to put it in. Then 2 hours before your test put the bottle in your underwater so it can be body temperature