Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

helpp fast please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4smoke2daynite0, May 22, 2010.

1. they dont like weed tths been in my ass either, remember i am dancing. It could slip out,and plastic baggies kill people, no thank you lol

2. Sorry I'm terrible at this whole "sarcasm on the internet thing"

I was being sarcastic about the ass and swallowing solutions. The one about leaving it in the car was my serious suggestion.

3. dont hide it in your shoe my freind did that on friday and it fell out.

or ask your girl to hide it in between her tits then ask for it after you get throught the door

4. yeah the hide and find method worked at a dance for me, left a water bottle of liquor under a teachers car in the lot, when i got kicked out for being too hammed i had a drink waiting for me :)

5. seems like a really bad idea, it wouldn't be worth it if you got into trouble over it.

6. That's dumb, just enjoy man, the dance and the weed. You don't need to ruin one for the other.