Helped save a life today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, May 26, 2010.

1. Dude I feel you on that one.

I drive an S2000 and something about driving with the top down makes all those redneck fuckers want to fly past you on the wrong side of the road thinking they look badass or something.

2. i swear we could drive under them and get nothing but a haircut:rolleyes:
    everytime i see a truck like that i think how completely unnecessary that is.

3. after it was all said and done, i would have seriously smacked that gir in the face

4. yeah, everytime i looked at her i gave her the worst look.
    she kept trying to tell the police that "her brakes went out."
    so i stepped in and said "im sorry lady, but if your brakes went out can you explain the ten foot skid marks behind your car?"

5. Ha shit I just finished taking a basic emergency course at school last semester and got certified in first aid and CPR. Good for you remembering all that stuff from back then :) I would have told everyone to back off (that's what they told us to do) because that probably made the guy worry and panic. But besides that you did what you were suppose to do. +rep

6. good to see you took some initiative too :)
    im not sure if my school offers a first aid course... :/

7. this is why women should not get their lisences till they are at least 21.at least most this girl in my grade who got her license within the first week totaled her car. she was passing an accident and got scared so she tried to break but instead hit the gas not knowing the difference and smashed into the car infront of her

8. yah me too or the dumbass "trying to help" by moving his bike off the road. :rolleyes:

9. her being a woman doesnt have anything to do with it. it was the fact that she was texting and not paying attention. reproductive organs have nothing to do with how your hands and feet control a vehicle.

10. + rep good job

11. Well since my major is pre-nursing I am required to take that course. Ask an adviser and see if they offer the course. I don't see why they wouldn't :)

12. its a local school. they dont even offer a music major. in fact, the only thing 'musicly' about that school is the horrible music appreciation class they offer.

13. Oh shit you're in Macon. I've been there before. My ex lives in Griffin.

14. I think license's should be given to people based on a maturity level, not age. Also, who the fuck text while driving? I can't stand when I'm riding in someones car and they start texting. I don't text much (unless I have to), if someones wants something, I'll just call them and ask what they wanted. I'd rather speak than type shit out at 30wpm.

15. Great work. I sort of did the same thing awhile ago during soccer season, even though my team laughed at me because I saw an old, obese man trip on a pot hole. I thought he was having a stroke, so I ran over to help him back up. Turns out he was fine - everyone was making fun of me, but deep down inside - I knew that I did the right thing.

16. Nice job man, my dad rides to and has almost been in the same situation.

17. nah. i pmed you bout it, dont want the world to know where my true lair is;)

18. Great job dude! I lold at the "my dad was vietnam" part im not sure why haha

19. Good job man, and good thinking on your feet. A shame there aren't more people like you in this world.