Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinBro, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Ok so this is going t sound awkward but it really isn't. I have been hanging out with these 2 girls and my friend for 2days now and we have gotten to know each other really well. We were talking, and we all think that my friend is kinda gay, so one of the girls said she would try to make a move on him. Now my question is while the other girl is making the move, I will be alone with the other girl, and should I try to make a move on her? they already talked about having sex with other guys (not my girl) and I even said, do you think i'm a virgin and they both said no. so how do you think i should make my move? should i just say are you down to make out and see where it goes from there?

2. See if she's down to make out, have that "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

3. whip out your penis and say "who's up?"