Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smartiepants, May 21, 2010.

1. Hi people,

I have a small issue and I was hoping someone could help me out. I've been smoking for years, but somehow in this time period I've only managed to actually be smoking by myself twice... and therefore never learned how to roll a blunt or pack a bong (very sad, I know. But I'm a girl and guys seem to always wanna volunteer to show off their skills, so I just let them do the work.)

So here's the problem: I wanna pack my bong, which I know how to do (I think) but there is so much resin in the stem that I could only make a teeny tiny hole with a paperclip (probably not the best idea, but I was trying). Is that gonna work? Do I need to make the hole bigger? If so, how exactly do I do that?

Thank so so much!

2. Put your down stem in boil water. Next get a q-tip dipped in alcohol and use that to clear out the remaining resin. If you keep packing weed into resin your weed is going to stick to the resin and it's not going to burn right and it will stop the flow of smoke.. It sounds like you just need to clean your bong

3. ya srsly chick clean that thing rofl, dont boil it if its glass though, there are plenty of forums on this site on how 2 clean a bong, if ya dont wanna search just get some ISO alcohol mix it with like alot of salt or dry rice in a ziplock freezer bag, put yer down stem in the bag and shake it really good, do it twice then rinse with warm water NEVER boil glass, it'll break, like i said, thats just a simple way 2 clean it, theres threads on this site with much more thoroughlly explained ways 2 clean your bong, i'd clean the whole thing because chances are if your downstem is that thick with resin your bongs pretty dirty also, anyways, hope i helped have fun rippin hits :smoke:

4. Suck very very hard. In no time that bong'll be smokin. You'll see.