Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help !!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiicoMc, Feb 13, 2009.

1. dealer got busted and dont know any others so am pretty fucked any ideas what i can do :(

2. Talk to your fellow stoners and find hookups.

3. good idea but no ones willing to give me a number or take me along and last time i had a middle man i was gettin ripped off

4. Find a new one? This isn't rocket science, man.

5. its not as easy as just walkin up to some dude and sayin do u sell weed

6. Actually it kind of is. Lol. Just ask around you'll get hooked up.

7. Ask a friend when they are picking up next. Say "Hey can I throw down with you, would probably be a few bucks cheaper for both of us if I do." When you are on your way to pick up ask him, "Hey can you introduce me to your dealer? I just lost mine and don't have any other connects."

There is a reason humans can communicate so well...

8. Yeah, dude, it is. I have found no less than seven dealers that way over the years, four of which I still buy from to this very day.

9. ok now i feel like a tit posting this thread lol

10. Get over being nervous about it. People can be surprisingly nice. They can also be rude, but don't let that bring you down!

11. yeah that is kind of the problem am quite a nervous person :eek:

12. Even when meeting someone for the first time, it's not too difficult to steer the conversation towards marijuana. After all, many people first become acquainted by asking each other what their interests are.

13. Yeah it can be kinda nerveracking at first, but usually love of the herb is a good convo starter between you and potential dealers. Thats how I met my main dude, used to work with him, came into work blazed and was all like "you know I sell right?" Now he hooks me up all the time, I mean if they look like they blaze, they probably do, just ask.

14. Same thing happened to me. I was at college talkin' to a dude, and casually mentioned smokin' a blunt. I had a quarter in my hand from him by the end of the day.

15. Just keep networking and asking around man, it's bound to work out sooner or later.