Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Appygirl, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Hey guys! I'm a 16 yr old high school junior and I'm doing a term paper on why marijauna should be legalized in the US... I really need info and if anyone can help me please please please let me know!! And please if you're just gonna give me some fake bs about why you think it should be so you can smoke it... don't waste my time... I need serious info! ok?? thanks a lot!!

2. i think marijuana should be legal if tobacco is legal. tobacco is much worse and killis millions everyday. little to nonedeaths are related to marjuana.

3. Hey there!
    You can find plenty of information on the medicinal benefits of marijuana on the web. Just do a search on google, or even yahooka.com(a marijuana-related type Yahoo).
    Sorry to be vague, but the research you do on your own will give you a much more well-rounded knowledge about the subject. Besides, don't you have to turn in a reference sheet?
    I don't think a message board full of potheads would be "acceptable" to a high school teacher :)
    Plus, you'll be proud of all the research you did, and your paper will turn out much better if you have solid facts to back up your statements.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

4. tell them this is only a paper for a grade in a glass but cannbis is a real plant with real medical gifts to many that need releive from pain ! the pain is real and so is the people that use it even if are goverment dose'nt agree! they can give me a bottle of meds that can kill hunderds but i cant have a joint that couldnt kill anyone!are we truely free is this not takeing are freedom a way from us and dectateing are right as (they see them)!do we not have the rightes to prosue happyness! maybe its just who is reading it! hunt not for a way to prove are rights to have it ,look for the laws that say we can not and understand why they were made ! has times change and how old are these laws and what do they say in full ,are they made to set law for many drugs or just cannbis and by what standerd did they judge the use of cannbis and why !what are the draw backs to useing cannbis and what are the gifts of its use. and what prizes in haveing used it have we yet to uncover about its and its healing powers ,what studys have been done and why ?finish with someones story on how cannbis has saved them from the pain of a injury that has no cure!much like mine!. you could even copy this post and read it as it is ! from someone that uses cannbis to free them self from pain and to cut down on the meds that damge my body by over use,cannbis has saved my life,one can write a paper and get a A+ and thats great but not as good as knowing i have beaten death because of the use of cannbis,is it for every one no! but we should have the right to chose for are selfs openly and wisely,only the miss guided people that dont understand cannbis and its healing powers would have past these laws for greed and control over others ,i dont hear or see these as laws i respect there right to make them i chose to life instead!.....good luck with your paper i hope this helps you have a better under standing of cannbis and why some of us smoke and why! thank you ,and good luck tazz11

5. ps.... that was the human side of this story ,if you want facts go to the legal part of links at (http://.e-sharedealer.com/welcome.html) here is sites that just see the the legal facts that make up of the laws that govern cannbis use in the usa.and other countrys,!

6. sorry i for got the http:/// www.e-sharedealer.com/welcome.html must have been the cannbis!lol

7. WEED NOT WORSE THAN ANTI DEPRESSANTS- WHICH ARE ADDICTIVE FUCK YOU OVER GENERALY **AND** ARE
    !!!!!!!PRESCRIBED!!!!!!! TO PEOPLE WITH MENTAL PROBLEMS!!!! WHAT THE FUCK-1 WEED WOULD BE BETTER AS AN ANTI DEPRESSANT AS IT IS NOT ADDICTIVE AND DOES NOT STRIP YOU OF YOUR EMOTIONS- MANY PEOPLE WHO USE PROZAC LOOSE ALL ABILITY TO HAVE EMOTION WHILE ON IT AND THEN CAN'T GET OFF IT!!!! WTF ARE WE GIVING IT TO PEOPLE FOR?!?!?!???!!!??!!!

8. your right about the prozac i have never tryed it but i know some one that has and it toke alot longer to get her free of it ,and why they put her on it was not what was wrong in the frist place!your off topic but never the less a good point of veiw and input!good luck tazz11

9. compare it to tobbacco and alcohol....

tobbacco smoke kills....marijuana doesn't....
    drunk drivers kill....high drivers go too slow....

and end it with the following statement:
    If alcohol was discovered today...it would be just as illegial as any other drug...the reason weed is illegal is the time it was discovered..not its effects....

oh yea also mention that the prohibition isn't working and jailspace/preventive enforcement/money is being wasted keeping it banned.....