Help :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Munkey, Jul 28, 2003.

1. I have a situation. I was just recently busted by my parents. I was caught tokin' in my bathroom out of a vodka bottle. First let me tell you why im was smoking out of a vodka bottle. I got really wasted one night, and midway thru a flight of stairs i blacked out. Nose dived some 10-15 stairs and crashed my glass bong which was in my pocket at the time. I woke up the next mourning wondering why my leg was all cut up and bleeding, only to later realize my glass bottum on my bond broke. ANYWAYS. it was late at night, parents weren't suppose t get back for a good couple of hours, and i had to find something for my base, checking into the garage lookin for a pepsi bottle or something, i realize that my dad has just went and recycled them all. All was left was my emtpy vodka bottle that i had recently drank during a camping trip.

Allright, to the situation i need help with. My mom seems to think that MAryjuana is just as bad as heroin. She thinks its a dependcy drug, and that I'm going thru "withdrawls". Allso, she is blamming my laziness to the "drugs" now. Since, i am grounded from anything entertaining or pleasurable, i cannot find any evidence that Maryjuana is just a natural herb, that is not all the things my mom says it is. I was wondering if you could send me some links on information on Maryjuana, or maybe info ont he decriminalizaton(sp) in Canada.

From a fellow smoker like yourselves, i am in your dire need.

Thanks for all your help.

Munkey

2. at least you're only grounded