Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ganjagrow104, Sep 3, 2019.

1. It’s the middle of week 4 for my critical purple auto flower and I’m not sure what I am doing wrong. I fed ur nutrients. Made sure ph lever was between 6.5 and 7.0 for the water. Light cycled 18 hours on 6 hours off. Also fed just oh water every other watering. Seems like it’s growing slow and is now turning lime green. Soil seems wet still and the light is about 1.6 inches away fro my plant. Someone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Attached Files:

2. I suspect the burnt tips are a calcium deficiency and the yellow leaves are a magnesium deficiency. oh water has no calcium or magnesium.

3. This is what I’ve given it.
    2 ml- cal mag

2.5 ml- micro

2.5 ml -gro

1 ml-bloom

What would u suggest

4. 1 tsp of micro should take care of calcium. Then you could try epsom, or up the dose of those others to get more magnesium. cal mag is the last resort. You should not need it all the time. But up your dose to 1 rsp per gallon if you use it. Your plant looks like it has a very classic case of needing more calcium probably and more magnesium for sure. If your ph is off, that could be preventing calcium uptake. If you were using r/o or distilled then that would explain it. But at your early stage, taking drastic action is only going to postpone a recyrring problem. Just keep adjusting your mix to increase cal and mag. Try to figure out where the deficiency is coming from. It takes about 5 days to see calcium improvement from upping your micro. You may be in luck with homemade epsom (1 tsp per gallon). It is very quick acting and can also be sprayed on leaves, and you should see improvement in as little as 24 hours. You may have a balanced formula and just not be giving enough.