Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Hunnah73, Jul 27, 2019.

1. 1st time grower and not sure what to do next or how long I have to go. Been in ground for 8-10 weeks

Attached Files:

2. Looks like a couple months to go, to me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. how many plants do you have because the bottom right picture is showing male flowers ,,cant see clearly on other pictures but the one i can see is male ,can you get pictures a bit nearer to the buds at the top of plants ,,mac,

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Seems to be do great you got any nutrients for flowering like foxfarm tiger bloom?...other than that let nature take his course if it's not broke don't fix it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Just 1 plant

6. Thank you for your info

7. I will pick up some foxfarm.
    Thank you very much.
    I'm such a "Rookie:

8. Yea looks make to me as well but pics are blurry so can’t be sure post a few clearer pics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I will post more when I get home.
    I have these old ones which are clearer

10. 20190726_171432.jpg 20190726_171432.jpg 1561320880855.jpg

Attached Files:

11. That tall plant looks like it's about to release clouds of pollen. It's either a full male or a hermie. Bag it up and send it to the grave.

The little one looks healthy but too young to sex.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. hi bser ,,,thats what i thought when i fist saw the picture op first posted reckon its a full blown male plant ,,id do what you said get rid of it ,,some else maybe growing out side near where op is growing they wont be to pleased if their prize plant get pollinated ,,macm

• Agree Agree x 1