Help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by feetsweaters, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Can someone tell me whats going on?

26 days old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Not sure whats the problem and fyi take pictures out from under your grow light so we can see the color if your concern is the couple of first leaves to grow dieing it happens nothing to be concerned with. we also would need to know more info what your growing in what your feeding what type lights you have what the strain of seed is etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Im wondering if this on should be taller at 27 days

[​IMG]

This one is 14

[​IMG]

4. 32x32x64 grow tent
    300w Bloomaspect LED
    150w UFO LED
    4" carbon filter with 4" fan and ducting
    Oscillating Heater/fan combo
    6" clip on fan
    4" duct fan with ducting pulling in fresh air
    60/40 soil compost mix
    Light Bionicare Nutrients
    18:6 light schedule

5. Well it looks like u have a little nute burn on the bottom but not really an issue.... The height of the plant is ok... Full spectrum led's make nice thick plants with little to no distance in between nodes.... But I dont know what soil you are using, It looks terrible... U need a finer soil and mix with some perlite.... Finally get your plant out of that clear container immediately.... Roots dont like light.... In fact they hate it... Other than that the plant itself looks fine...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks man. I am repotting this weekend im gonna use just soil so that i can control the nutrients better. Thanks for the tip of the container

• Like Like x 1
  7. No problem my dude... good luck growin...

8. Hey how far are your lights from your plants.... just wondering... I run LEDs as well.. I keep mine about 16-18 inches for veg and 10-12 through flower... just a helpful tip....

9. Mine are way further i think like 36" maybe more

10. Yea man it wont hurt them to drop it down... I keep mine pretty close and they love it 1504377437642-1655717997.jpg

11. Im definitely thinking about it especially since I'm starting to see bud sites I think