Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DMVwisegrower, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Please help me out I have a few questions
    1 why is it droopy ?
    2 color on the edge of the leaf ( yellow ) don’t kno if it’s bc of light source being weak or toxicity
    3 when should I go into flowering stage ??? I kinda lost track bc I just wanted my plants to get taller and wasn’t worried to force it into the next stage on one of the plants pistiles are visible — don’t think the plants will get taller bc I keep running into issues but I want to fix the issue at hand right now
    As far as the plant lookin droopy it’s really confusing because for the longest I could tell when it’s time to water and wen not too but this past weekend I experienced some weird stuff Exp. Saturday I watered the plant and it’s sticking out really bright and strong but then Day 2 comes droopy but water is in the soil not soaking wet and it isn’t dry soo I assumed overwatered so I let it dry out completely and Bam the plants look like they about to die from dehydration
    4 how do I go into flowering stage without affecting the other plants that aren’t ready ??
    HELP WANTED !!!!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mixture of to much watering and nute issues in my opinion... are you giving the plants food with the water and if you are are you ph'ing the water?

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeaa only bc the feeding period says it’s time I let the plants feed from the soil for at least 2months

4. Are you ph'ing the water? Plant food drastically changes the ph of the water you give your plants so it needs to be balanced to around 6.0

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

5. Yea I do ph the water down. Sometimes when I mix the food with the water it comes out as 6.5 on its on

• Like Like x 1