Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Azbud2001, Jun 21, 2017.

1. I have a nitro express plant and in week 7 of flowering. The nitro express is a cross between a haze and a cheese plant. My question is nitro express is a 10 to 11 week strain and I'm on week 7 and today I noticed that 40 % of my trichomes are amber you can actually see it on the leaves itself without a microscope. Hairs are 15% brown first time growing this strain do I harvest now or do I wait and see what happens The white hairs are still sticking strait out. I sound like a newbie but I'm not. I do outdoors

2. fixed it for you.

on topic: check the trichomes on the calyx. If it's still swelling wait it out.

Oh, and pics will help.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Natty is right sugar leaves amber up quicker than the buds, and also the top of the plant shows before the lower part.

And on a sativa/haze it will keep pushing white hairs long after its done

You're about to exceed the limitations of my medications

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn newbies lol I'll stick to the great old outdoors after this grow