Help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GRASS WARS, Mar 16, 2017.

1. She's in a 3 gallon pot for the last month and a half and I just transplanted her to a 5 gallon hoping some of the the fan leaves would stop dying

2. Did not appear to be rootbound however I'm out of ideas

3. How often do you water? What are you feeding?

4. That looks like potassium deficiency to me but also looks pale. Tell me about your soil. Whats your pH?

5. Water about once-twice a week depending, and I fed her Epsom salts about a week ago foliarly in the morning couple hours before the lights turned on. She responded well, but I didn't think it was an every time thing I did it 3 times Once every other day for 3 days and 3 times on the last. Like I said showed some good recovery but thought it was a temporary bandaid not advised regular maintenance. 4-5 days after showing improvement right back were I started though

6. Can you foliar with kelp? I think you need K IMO, prob too much mag in your soil locking out your Potassium.

7. Fox farms ocean forest ph testing at 6.5 -7.0 in some places. Digital sunleaves ph meter. Possible nutrient lockout? And could the transplant fix it or furthere screw things?

8. Just try to ease up on the mag and get a k foliar and see how it responds. Could be boron as well but chances are.....

9. I thought it looked like phosphorous deficiency myself but I figured i would ask the forum just in case