Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flapjack2016, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Well this is my second grow and first time with clones and I had a couple questions. Anyways when should I start giving it nutes. They are already a bit yellow and have nute burn but I think part of the yellow is from the light being to close. I was also kind of just wondering how they are looking and if I should do anything for them. Anyways any help would be appreciated I just don't wanna kill them. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. One of them has little black dots on the bottom of the leaf. I think I might have spider mites again. Anyone know any good ways to kill them cause I think my neem oil will just burn them more. Oh and I found a little tiny bug in the perlite and killed it I looked and there didn't seem to be anymore. I'm not sure if that's a problem or not.

3. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's perlite and vermiculite. I don't know what kind of perlite when I get them they were already in it.

I'm pretty sure the person that had them used nutes.i flushed them last night and they're still getting a bit of nute burn I don't know if I flushed them enough.

The light is some cheap t5 I bought and it's like 2 ft above cause they were burning.

4. The light is NOT causing the burning and is virtually ineffective past about 4 inches away from the plants.

One or two inches away is much better.

210 watt perpetual box
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1394922-210-watt-3.5-sq-ft-Northern-Lights-and-White-Widow:

5. #6 Senseimillan, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    Looks like 3/1 perlite/vermiculite. It needs to be treated as a hydroponic system. pH 5.5 - 6.5.

AS LONG AS THE CLONE IS ROOTED, I'd use minimum 1/2 strength nutes every time I water. I water with nutrient solution in this medium every time with full strength in hempys once my clones have rooted.

Also, I'd give it some B vitamins from something like Aussie Tonic, that should help her 'cause she's stressed out.