Help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr.Bodega666, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Male or female here.. I'm new to this they are 1 week into veg.[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. sorry male

3. it's a male for sure. Do you mean they are 1 week in to flowering? It can't be just 1 week old

4. Male. 1 week into veg ? That's impossible u mean flower? How many plants do u have seems like all of them are male bummer dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. look at them ball sacks

6. Sausage party on that plant.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

7. Yea sorry I meant to say flower.. And the pics is all of one plant.. I have more that I haven't put into flower yet.. So y'all like the light structure I put together. I've never seen one like mine before

8. Yeah nice lighting boom with the CFLs, I think you could improve that by adding a 'reflector' panel on each side then it would be pretty sweet. What's the total wattage?

9. #9 GoldGrower, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
  10. Thanks guys I'll have to check on the watts I'm running 15 100watt CFL.. I woke up today my plants look like shit..[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. taco leaves is usually heat ... notice how its worse at the top near the lights

Yellow is nitrogen Def

I could be wrong

12. How do I fix nitrogen easy and quick.. I am ready to bloom these baby's.. Or should I wait.

13. what nutes are you using?

What soil?

Water ph?

14. No nutes at all I started them off as baby's with MG then switched to Scott's.. First time grow.. Don't have a PH meter to know.. I know I know, don't use MG use good soil! Check your PH! But when I planted these I had no intent of it actually working out..

Also have them on 24/7 light cycle. They are 1month 1 week old born Jan 14

15. #15 Triple6Greens, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
    they probably hungry
    They need nutes

I always recommend Earth juice brand
    Grow bloom and catalyst

It's a great nute line and great for beginners.

I used it my first 2 grows. 2ND grow I pulled 6oz off 2 plants under. 250w hps

16. What can I do for them I have some plant food.. Like I said I want to put them into flower.. To soon? What would you do?

17. no point in putting them in flower. It will probably kill it faster as the plant nute intake drastically increases during flower.

Get some nutes and start feeding them. That's all you can do right now

18. you should of had a game plan before starting

Nutes are in the top 5 thing you need

Soil
    Lights
    Water
    Nutes
    The plant

19. What nutes you recommend at this stage?

20. earth juice

Grow and bloom is needed

I recommend catalyst too if you can afford it