Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Portuguese, May 19, 2013.

1. Hey guys
    I'm 18 but i live under my mom house.  ;)

Today I left my seedling that i obtained saturday, sitting on the balcony.
    On the afternoon she found it, and when i got home the discussion start.

My arguments:
    It's better than tobacco( my mom smokes tobacco), i just do it rarely, my grades are fine and i smoke it for several months,
    i'm responsable

I tried to show her some documentaries, i ask why did she think weed is a bad thing, ( she didn't know how to answer, because the media label weed as a illegal drug, and if is illegal my mom automatically says that i can't)

Her arguments:
    -Screams
    -Screams
    She didn't care, she refused to see documentaries
    she even said that don't wanna dream that i smoke weed, ( she said this after i confess, so i didn't get it  :confused: )

My mom is the type of mom, who just screams, who don't wanna know the topic before judge it, a bad mom.
    I thinked about living papers on the bed, but im problably sure she wouldn't read them.

I feel good for confessed, but pissed off because she didn't understood and don't wanna understand
    :devious:

Help me convice her 
    Please

If she is such a bad parent, grow up and get a job. Then you can move out of your bad mom's house and you will not have to put up with her screaming. 

3. It sounds like English isn't your first language, meaning it's definitely not your mom's first language. If that's the case, she probably grew up outside of the U.S. If so, you're never going to change her mind bud. Stop/hide it until you move out.

4. Just don't smoke it around her. I also don't suggest growing a plant if you still live with your parents.

5. growing outdoors then  :cry: