Help!!! Yellowing at around 3 weeks!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by aceer15, Sep 13, 2012.

1. I've got two plants in a ebb and flow setup. Ph between 5.7-6.1, humidity at 45%, temp at 75 F and nutes are aqua flakes a&b, seaweed, and root excrulator at 15%. Any idea what's up with DNA lemon skunk? I'll post a pic of northern lights that's a day younger.

image-4202034699.jpg

Northern lights

image-702989695.jpg

image-3556211185.jpg

Happy Growin'!

2. back the light up and cut down the nutes on the little one..

3. [quote name='"LilJ86"']back the light up and cut down the nutes on the little one..[/quote]

Back up the lights even though they're cfls about 2-3 inches away?

4. Those dont look like CFL in the first pic, looks like a t-5 or some other type of flouro.

5. [quote name='"LilJ86"']
    Those dont look like CFL in the first pic, looks like a t-5 or some other type of flouro.[/quote]

It is a t5, I thot they were essentially the same thing, sorry first grow I'm newb city. How close should the T5's be?

6. do you have a fan blowing between the plants and the light? that could void the need to back up the lights.. Flouros dont get that hot, but when there basically set ontop of the plants with little to no air flow, cooking is imminent! id back the light up another 6" and toss a fan to blow between.

7. If yours get better, let me know what you changed. I had the same issues with mine and could never get them recover when they did that.

8. the damaged leaves will never "recover" but all new growth should be green and healthy.

9. [quote name='"LilJ86"']do you have a fan blowing between the plants and the light? that could void the need to back up the lights.. Flouros dont get that hot, but when there basically set ontop of the plants with little to no air flow, cooking is imminent! id back the light up another 6" and toss a fan to blow between.[/quote]

I've got a fan blowing across both of them that why I'm thinkin it's not the heat. The northern lights is the same height and super green, that's why the lemon skunk is a bit of a mystery

10. [quote name='"Wired2341"']If yours get better, let me know what you changed. I had the same issues with mine and could never get them recover when they did that.[/quote]

For sure, just the lemon skunk that's strugglin. Stay subbed, I'll post all the updates about ls on here.

11. Lookin' a little better, more green showin up on the lemon skunk. Hopefully within a week they'll be back to normal.

Lemon Skunk
    DSC_0026.jpg

Happy Growin' Y'all!!!