Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help would be much appreciated

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kingneptune016, Jun 14, 2016.

1. content://media/external/file/29955
    I'm not sure if the picture above will be viewable.. But it's a bong that i have recently aquired and I'm not really sure how to clean it.I've tried Iso and salt but the perks don't allow anything to move around. Please help

Attached Files:

2. Damn that thing is a mess heh. I would start by running hot water through it for a while. Let it break most stuff down and run the water through the pipe both ways. Just keep switching. I mix up some alcohol and rock salt. Turn that to a liquid best you can and let it soak a long time.

Best luck maybe we one else have better idea.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Like Diatt says. Don't dissolve your rock salt and use as high a percentage of iso you can find. Fill it with alcohol, cap the ends, and let it soak for 24 hours while shaking occasionally. Put in some fresh iso and rock salt and shake. The salt scrubs as you shake. If that was my monstrosity and if I couldn't get it clean I'd put it in the oven on self clean. That should pretty much clean it, I've cleaned glass pipes in the oven and they came out pretty nice. If it breaks you haven't lost too much since you can't use it when it's filthy. Although I guess someone did.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Holy shit, buy bong cleaner. Why do you guys make this so difficult??? Google formula 420. Takes literally one minute if you clean regularly, that Filthy bong will take more.

Otherwise, You HAVE to have 99% isopropyl for it to really clean. Most drug stores sell 71%. That will work but will take forever to get it clean. I had to buy 99% online to use with the leftover plastic beads from the formula 420.

• Like Like x 1