Help with yellowing fans 7'

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by rapo9510, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Eu guys could really use some help i don't have a handle on deficiency and am trying to learn and now of course it's a current problem

I'm am going to load few pics any and all feedback and advice would be great !!

Also if somebody has a good link to some info on deficiency I would appreciate it or even a good book I have few runs inside first time outdoors but still plenty to learn thanks everyone

image-3646070392.jpg

image-2790163031.jpg

image-3990511653.jpg

image-3990511653.jpg

image-3694259126.jpg

image-1034474531.jpg

image-3886476311.jpg

2. Awww poor little buddy.

I'm not sure how to cure it but i know someone on these forums does!

3. How big of pots? Root boundness seems to be an almost un stoppable problem unless you begin large and move to huge.

4. You can top dress with horse manure (1 inch on top) or blood meal (1/2 inch but not right around stem) for the plants that are getting pale from down under. YOu can also soak 2 handfuls of horse manure or worm wastings in 5 gllons of water for 24 hours and water with that to give instant nitrogen.
    Most look fine although more sun would make them bushier (inside plant is a bit empty)
    The little yellow dots are not a big deal, could be leaf miners that eat leaves inside. Use pyrethrin based insecticide to kill any bugs. SPpray under and on leaves. Dry Hot peppers soaked in water for 10 days with a few drops of liquid soap work well too.

5. Hello guys thanks for the responses

Kitty there in 30 gals and 15 gals I use cocoa and grow stones at like a 25% mix with some earthworm castings

Corto I really appreciate the info I will defiantly try that out and let you know how I make out I'm new to the forum .. If you would like to PM me I could go into detail on what exactly I'm doing or if other people are having the same issue I'd be more then happy to discuss it on the thread

Thanks for the advice everyone !!
    Happy smoking ;)

6. [quote name='"Corto Malteze"']You can top dress with horse manure (1 inch on top) or blood meal (1/2 inch but not right around stem) for the plants that are getting pale from down under. YOu can also soak 2 handfuls of horse manure or worm wastings in 5 gllons of water for 24 hours and water with that to give instant nitrogen.
    Most look fine although more sun would make them bushier (inside plant is a bit empty)
    The little yellow dots are not a big deal, could be leaf miners that eat leaves inside. Use pyrethrin based insecticide to kill any bugs. SPpray under and on leaves. Dry Hot peppers soaked in water for 10 days with a few drops of liquid soap work well too.[/quote]

Hey just figured out how to quote you I think I'm doing this rite haha !

With the peppers does it soak in water for 10 days and then take out and use as a foliar spray with the soap ?? Have you ever tried GH azomax for bugs, mites, etc I hit it with that just as preventative maintenance but yesterday after I posted I was checking top soil for critters I didn't have my scope with me (do today ) I have not had to deal with this issue Frm past exp I run sealed room and sterilize everything it's my first time outside and I'm loving getting to tend to ladies this big (at least to me ) Happy growing my friend any feedback be great !

7. sure you're welcome buddy
    yes soak powdered (or flakes) red hot peppers for 10-15 days, filter out the peppers, add a few drops of soap so it sticks on the leaves (for mites, aphids etc)
    for leaf miners if i get them, i use a pyrethrin based insecticide (see garden store)
    check under leaves also for bugs as they like to hide there. The yellow streaks look like miners to me.
    your plants look nice
    good luck